Dove® Soothing Chamomile Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 28, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit et je l'ai aimé, toutefois je préfère une autre marque puisqu'elle est moins chère et dure plus longtemps... Je réacheterai ce produit si je pouvais l'avoir en rabais ou moins cher avec des coupons-rabais.

January 14, 2017

I really do like this product. The only complaint I have is i do have to reapply every 4 hours (I do tend to sweat alot though) But other then that it does dry and it smells lovely.

October 19, 2016

I got this in my Topbox and I love this product.I have been using secret clinical and this is a clinical strength and works great. I love the scent as well. Good on dry and you can get dressed immediately. I will permanently switch from Secret after using this.

October 07, 2016

I received the Dove Dry Spray in Chamomile in my monthly beauty box. This box was sent to me free from Topbox. Already being a fan of Dove dry spray, I was excited to try a different scent. The chamomile
    Scent is probably not something I would of picked up myself at the store, but the scent is pleasantly nice and not too strong. Keeps me feeling dry all day long. I love the sleek easy to use bottle with the areosol spray. Come out dry and doesnt leave deodorant balls underarms.

October 04, 2016

I have never used a dry spray before and I love it . It actually leaves me dry all day even if I am running around doing errands . The scent is nice also!

September 06, 2016

Doesn't cost a lot and smells great. I bought it this week. Kind of tickles when you apply it. Nice and cold on the skin. Keeps you smelling great all day long!! Worth every penny.

September 05, 2016

I was curious to use this antiperspirant as the dry feature really appealed to me. After several clumsy attempts using the nozzle I finally applied the spray. I wasn't sure that I had applied enough so I sprayed a bit more and went about my day. Unfortunately it was not effective as I thought it would be at keeping me dry. Sure enough I used more each day so that not only could I use the product up but perhaps spraying more would be more effective. It was not.

September 03, 2016

i find this dry spray is an absolute waste of money

the first time i used it it felt like nothing was on, and while at work i do work up a sweat moving boxes and running around, i could smell myself instantly, i felt like maybe i just hadn't applied enough

the second use i decided to spray a bit more on than the day before and it had the exact same effect as the previous day, not something i would ever use again

September 03, 2016

I mean this was okay obvisouly has a great scent that noticable dove clean. but i notices that after using it a couple times it left my armpit feeling a bit dry sometimes a lil sticky depending on the weather and the heat I dont know it's okay. i wouldnt recommend this to be honest

1.5/5

September 02, 2016

I found by using this it doesnt work because unless you have it right to your under arms its just like spraying the air. I feel as if its not going to last long and it is a waste..which is bad to say because i love dove products.