Dove Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 438 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 17, 2017

The Dove spray deodorant i feel only works for a certain amount of time before it wears out. I don't feel like I'm protected all day. The spray does smell great and it does feel moisturizing.

January 09, 2017

I'm very picky with deodorant (effectiveness/scent) and this is my favorite deodorant, especially the pomegranate one. I've tried the original and the cool essentials one and found that they were not as effective as the pomegranate.

This product last all day and the scent is amazing. It does not stain clothes, neither does it leaves a sticky feeling. I feel that the price is a bit high, but I would not buy anything else anyway!

January 09, 2017

Loved the smell and the ease of use of this product but unfortunately if I sweat at all, I could smell straight through the deodorant. Would love something like this that was a little tougher and covered smells better, because it was a nice product otherwise.

December 13, 2016

Have been waiting for a spray deodorant to come out again and was happy when I seen this product. I always use Dove soap as it is gently and good for sensitive skin so this was a "no-brainer" to try. I am extremely pleased with the product and the fact you don't feel sticky or wet in any way after applying it is a welcome bonus! The product works very well and I have absolutely no complaints. Recommend highly for anyone who is fed up with feeling sticky or having deodorant that doesn't work effectively.

December 04, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Original scent is amazing! I tried a few different spray deodorants the weeks leading up too my wedding. I Used Dove dry spray on my wedding day cuz it goes on dry and kept me smelling great

October 12, 2016

This product is great for summer time and wearing dresses because it doesn't stain your clothing like other deodorants. It does seemingly well when its humid and sweaty and continues to last. In order to use it to it's full potential you need to shake well before spraying it!

October 06, 2016

I love all Dove products but one of my favourites is the spray on deodorant!! It's easy and fast to apply if you have a hectic lifestyle and my all time favourite scent is Beauty Finish. I know it's only for under arms but the scent is so light and fresh I spray it all over my body after my showers! Absolutely love!

October 04, 2016

This is my favourite areosol deoderant! The smell is great, it lasts long and is not sticky. Dries right away does not leave white marks on my clothes.

September 29, 2016

This deodorant really smells good but if you are planning on doing anything besides sitting round the house you will sweat horribly! It is not a very good anti-perspirant! I would not recommend this to friends or family or anyone for that matter!

September 18, 2016

I love this product
    It may be cold once you first spray on skin
    The smell it's the to strong but keeps me feeling fresh
    I have bought some for my son and he enjoys it not to strong smell for school
    I find the price more expensive in smaller store but better at places likes Walmart
    I will buy more and will buy as gifts for xmas baskets