Dove Spray Deodorant

Dove Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

December 04, 2016

Dove Dry Spray Original scent is amazing! I tried a few different spray deodorants the weeks leading up too my wedding. I Used Dove dry spray on my wedding day cuz it goes on dry and kept me smelling great

October 12, 2016

This product is great for summer time and wearing dresses because it doesn't stain your clothing like other deodorants. It does seemingly well when its humid and sweaty and continues to last. In order to use it to it's full potential you need to shake well before spraying it!

October 06, 2016

I love all Dove products but one of my favourites is the spray on deodorant!! It's easy and fast to apply if you have a hectic lifestyle and my all time favourite scent is Beauty Finish. I know it's only for under arms but the scent is so light and fresh I spray it all over my body after my showers! Absolutely love!

October 04, 2016

This is my favourite areosol deoderant! The smell is great, it lasts long and is not sticky. Dries right away does not leave white marks on my clothes.

September 29, 2016

This deodorant really smells good but if you are planning on doing anything besides sitting round the house you will sweat horribly! It is not a very good anti-perspirant! I would not recommend this to friends or family or anyone for that matter!

September 18, 2016

I love this product
It may be cold once you first spray on skin
The smell it's the to strong but keeps me feeling fresh
I have bought some for my son and he enjoys it not to strong smell for school
I find the price more expensive in smaller store but better at places likes Walmart
I will buy more and will buy as gifts for xmas baskets

September 15, 2016

Dove spray deodorant worked better than anything I have tried so far. It went on dry and stayed that way. I really loved the smell and loved how moisturizing it is.

September 11, 2016

I recently moved to Canada and was relieved that I could pick up Dove Spray Deodorant here! That was until I realised how stupidly expensive all deodorants in Canada are and how different they are to the ones available in Europe. I'm going to have to get my Dove Spray Deodorant shipped from home because the Canadian version is more than meh!

August 29, 2016

The Dove Spray deodorant is seriously the best one I've ever used! I don't sweat a lot but it can smell. This definitely gets rid of the bad smell. It is clean to use because it sprays on and you are not reapplying old armpit residue! it also smells so fresh!!