Dove Spray Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 24, 2017

Has a great scent and is easy to use. I find it does not leave residue on my clothing. Keeps me dry all day. Would buy this product again...........

February 22, 2017

Easy to use product that sprays on smooth and feels nice but it did not last for more than a couple of hours before i started to notice the smell of sweat.

February 20, 2017

This is really quick just spray and go! My only problems are if you put on too much it flakes off and I don't find that it lasts as long as your traditional dove deodorant, if you just want something to put on before running out the door this is great.

February 17, 2017

I loved using this dry spray! Not only does it go on easy (and not stain clothing) but it lasts throughout the whole day and even into the next! You wake up smelling just as fresh as you went to bed.

I love the smell although it can be a little overpowering at times so some people may find it overwhelming if it's not their favourite scent.

It's so easy to use and the can isn't too big that you wouldn't be able to throw it in your purse in case you think you might need a freshening up through the day (but I highly doubt you would as it really does last!)

Two thumbs up from this busy mom and preschool teacher!

I received this product free through applying to test it on Chick Advisor. I would probably buy it in store as well though!

February 13, 2017

Absolutely love this freshener ... leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Great for everyday use but would NOT recommend it for sports. I'd buy it more often if it wasn't so pricey.

February 13, 2017

I love this new product, I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I stock up when ever it is on sale and even better when there is a coupon available for it. Works well...even through 1 hr long workouts. You won't be sorry.

January 26, 2017

I have tried several scents of this product. Beauty finish dry spray is my favorite scent. The spray takes some time to dry. It isn't as fast as shown on TV. But it does last long and is very effective. It's alot better than other dry sprays on the market. Worth buying again.

January 21, 2017

Very good product! I haven't bought any regular deodorant since I got this one! the smells are nice and dlicate and you can also spray it a bit on your cloths if you dont have your perfume with you :)

January 17, 2017

The Dove spray deodorant i feel only works for a certain amount of time before it wears out. I don't feel like I'm protected all day. The spray does smell great and it does feel moisturizing.

January 09, 2017

I'm very picky with deodorant (effectiveness/scent) and this is my favorite deodorant, especially the pomegranate one. I've tried the original and the cool essentials one and found that they were not as effective as the pomegranate.

This product last all day and the scent is amazing. It does not stain clothes, neither does it leaves a sticky feeling. I feel that the price is a bit high, but I would not buy anything else anyway!

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam