Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 132 in Hairspray

Strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold while enhancing hair’s luminosity. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Extra Hold Hairspray (Aerosol) with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

October 21, 2016

My hair does not hold style very well so I had to find a hairspray that would hold it effectively. I also did not want a hairspray that smelled bad. I find that this hairspray holds it so well. And it has a great smell to it.

September 29, 2016

I bought this hairspray on a whim because it was on sale, and I'm so glad I did! It feels softer, it smells better (lightly floral scent and much less chemical), and it holds well. Overall, I'm very satisfied!

September 15, 2016

I love the smell of this product and it keeps my hair not only in place but very manageable. I have long hair and often wear it in a ponytail and for this reason I like a hairspray

August 10, 2016

Ce spraynet est le meilleur que j'ai essayée jusqu'à présent! Il a une odeur assez douce et sent extrêment bonne! Sa tenue est d'une éfficacité incroyable et me prix est très abordable, je le recommande fortement!

July 11, 2016

This is the only hairspray I will use now. It smells great and holds really well. I really prefer the pump spray instead of the aerosol. It's a great hairspray.

June 12, 2016

The product smells good and works decent. It does make my hair a little greasy looking though if I use a litter too much. And overall I would recommend it.

June 08, 2016

Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray gives a nice hold to my bangs without making them feel unnatural. I use the hairspray on most morning before work and I am always happy with the result.

June 08, 2016

Its windy, windy, windy here and this hairspray keeps holding! I am very impressed. I have tried other hairsprays and none have been able to hold through the windy days we have.

June 08, 2016

My haircut is short so I prefer use hairspray to look neat and feel pretty. Dove is an excellent Brant that always excells my expectations. Nice smell, Good product and quality, affordable price... All That I want

June 08, 2016

I use hair spray at least 3x a day. I will only use hairspray that comes in an are sol can. I have always love the scent of Dove products so when I saw this, had to have it. It has good texture not sticky and holds for a couple hours which is not bad before re applying. I like it.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas