Dove Style + Care Extra Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 150 in Hairspray

Strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold while enhancing hair’s luminosity. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Extra Hold Hairspray (Aerosol) with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 23, 2017

I have hair that fights any attempt to hold it. My buns would unravel while walking. Even my topsytail pony would undo itself throughout the day. I got Dove Style + Care from the supermarket for very cheap (it was on sale) so I thought why not try. I was glad I did. It holds well even when I only apply a bit. The only bit I don't like is the smell. It could be overwhelming when you spray too much and it lingers.

January 21, 2017

I love all Dove Products and I like talking about them.Dove Style +Care Extra Hold Hairspray is perfect for my hair because.my hair is very fine and just goes limp unless I do something with it.With Dove Extra Hold Hairspray,I just style my hair the way I want it and just spray.It has a real nice but not strong scent to it and holds my hair in place no matter if it's in a updo or left long.Even though I get that hard to hold effect,my hair doesn't feel sticky or weighed down.It still leaves some bounce to it.I definately do recommend this product.

January 18, 2017

I love dove products i have used them my whole life . I am so glad there are many new products to try and the quality is all great. The price is great and scent is nice . I make up gift bags and always include dove products in the bag

January 15, 2017

First hairspray I enjoy .......my hair doesn't feel sticky it sprays evenly and holds well the bonus is it smells wonderful not to strong just perfect

December 29, 2016

I like to use hairspray for the obvious.. to make my hair stay still. I found this product to do just that. It wasn't flying all over the place like other hairspray have done after using. I like this product for not only how it controls my hair but the scent is nice as well

October 21, 2016

My hair does not hold style very well so I had to find a hairspray that would hold it effectively. I also did not want a hairspray that smelled bad. I find that this hairspray holds it so well. And it has a great smell to it.

September 29, 2016

I bought this hairspray on a whim because it was on sale, and I'm so glad I did! It feels softer, it smells better (lightly floral scent and much less chemical), and it holds well. Overall, I'm very satisfied!

September 15, 2016

I love the smell of this product and it keeps my hair not only in place but very manageable. I have long hair and often wear it in a ponytail and for this reason I like a hairspray

August 10, 2016

Ce spraynet est le meilleur que j'ai essayée jusqu'à présent! Il a une odeur assez douce et sent extrêment bonne! Sa tenue est d'une éfficacité incroyable et me prix est très abordable, je le recommande fortement!

July 11, 2016

This is the only hairspray I will use now. It smells great and holds really well. I really prefer the pump spray instead of the aerosol. It's a great hairspray.