Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 150 in Hairspray

This hairspray is formulated to strengthen your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hair’s luminosity. It helps provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce fixatif a été formulé pour raffermir votre coiffure en procurant une tenue flexible au mouvement naturel, tout en faisant ressortir la luminosité des cheveux. Il procure une coiffure durable en nourrissant et en protégeant les cheveux afin d’aider à prévenir les frisottis, les cheveux fous et les pointes sèches/fourchues qui nuisent à une belle coiffure.

February 03, 2017

I love Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold hairspray! I've been using it for close to a year now. I love the scent. It leaves a light, natural feel to your hair but still maintains the style that you want all day. I always get compliments that my hair always looks perfect and never goes out of place.

January 14, 2017

I absolutely love the scent of Dove hairsprays.
    I prefer this scent to all others I have tried.
    It is is so fresh and clean smelling I really like it.
    I also like the way it looks in my hair as well.

January 12, 2017

I had seen this in my sister's washroom and used it, now she screams at me because she says I use half a bottle in one use. I admit I do go sneak in her beauty cupboard and steal this stuff. I hate when the shorter side pieces of my hair fall to my face so I use this to spray the sides after I'm done styling. What really impresses me is it says "flexible hold" but does a pretty good job at keeping those hairs out of the way all day long. It doesn't leave any gross white stuff behind or leave a sticky feeling. But if I had to say one thing negative, I do feel like choking when I spray it, just a little spray can really hit the lungs hard.

December 29, 2016

I love the way this spray feels on my hair. It does not leave hair stiff, or with a lot of residue, yet it holds style perfectly. My hair is very fine, this spray is the best I've tried for my hair. Love it.

December 21, 2016

This hairspray works really well and smells fantastic, but its just so expensive. $10 approx for a bottle is crazy. Yes its a nice quality, but not worth 10 dollars.

October 29, 2016

Bon fixatif pour les cheveux à petit prix. Je le recommande . Mes cheveux sont bien en place ,mais à la fois souple lors du touché. Odeur agréable pour un spray.

October 12, 2016

My favorite hairspray. I have been using it for 8 years. The packaging and scent has changed but the product is still my favorite. Smells good and works well. My boyfriend sniffs me whenever I wear it.

September 23, 2016

This is my everday, go to hairpray. The flexibility is perfect for styling, I use it before finishing my style and when everything looks perfect, then I spray with a different, extreme hold, for dancing, parties, long days. If I need just a light hold, this is all I use and it allows your hair to move, look natural and still give a little control to your bangs or updo.

July 17, 2016

I love this hairspray! It holds well without that sticky feeling and it doesn't leave any of that white stuff on top of your hair. Also, it smells amazing!

June 27, 2016

I have quite unmanageable hair, this hair spray gives me some control over my hair. It helps me keep my hair up, in place and frizz free. My sister has the same hair as I do, I let her try my hair spray and now she will use no other.