Dove Style + Care Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 133 in Hairspray

This hairspray is formulated to strengthen your hair style by providing flexible hold with natural movement while enhancing hair’s luminosity. It helps provide long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce fixatif a été formulé pour raffermir votre coiffure en procurant une tenue flexible au mouvement naturel, tout en faisant ressortir la luminosité des cheveux. Il procure une coiffure durable en nourrissant et en protégeant les cheveux afin d’aider à prévenir les frisottis, les cheveux fous et les pointes sèches/fourchues qui nuisent à une belle coiffure.

October 29, 2016

Bon fixatif pour les cheveux à petit prix. Je le recommande . Mes cheveux sont bien en place ,mais à la fois souple lors du touché. Odeur agréable pour un spray.

October 12, 2016

My favorite hairspray. I have been using it for 8 years. The packaging and scent has changed but the product is still my favorite. Smells good and works well. My boyfriend sniffs me whenever I wear it.

September 23, 2016

This is my everday, go to hairpray. The flexibility is perfect for styling, I use it before finishing my style and when everything looks perfect, then I spray with a different, extreme hold, for dancing, parties, long days. If I need just a light hold, this is all I use and it allows your hair to move, look natural and still give a little control to your bangs or updo.

July 17, 2016

I love this hairspray! It holds well without that sticky feeling and it doesn't leave any of that white stuff on top of your hair. Also, it smells amazing!

June 27, 2016

I have quite unmanageable hair, this hair spray gives me some control over my hair. It helps me keep my hair up, in place and frizz free. My sister has the same hair as I do, I let her try my hair spray and now she will use no other.

April 28, 2016

I really like the semi hold of this spray. It's not tacky or sticky, doesn't make my hair crunchy. The spray stream is so smooth, a nice light spray, it doesn't come out as a blast. However, I don't like the smell. It competes with my perfume, too overpowering, wish there was unscented version.

April 25, 2016

I love this product! I swear for years I would always try and curl my hair and then hairspray it and my hair would never stay curled. I just had an event last Thursday night and I curled my hair and used Dove's style plus flexible hold hairspray and man did it even work. The greatest thing about this product is that it smells nice unlike other hairsprays and it doesn't leave your hair all crunchy either.

April 24, 2016

I think this product is great. It actually keeps a hold but still manages to make my hair bouncy n soft, it also smells really good and isn't even sticky. I love this hair spray!!

April 21, 2016

Smells amazing! Not too heavy on my hair ether I can rush it out and my hair feels fine. Doesn't make my hair look or feel greasy. Going to buy more it's my favourite!

April 21, 2016

I love to use this product whenever I am doing hairstyling on clients. Keeps any style in place all day, whether it it curly, straight or wavy! Also a great way to keep updo's held tight. It also doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or hard, which is definitely a plus.