Dove Style + Care Unscented Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 132 in Hairspray

Strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold while enhancing hair’s luminosity. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray (Aerosol) with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 04, 2016

I was very sceptical as I didn't know Dove did hairspray but I love it.
It holds incredibly well and you don't have "helmet head"
No flaky white residue and it lasts all day. It's my new go to hairspray!

August 02, 2016

it's not bad at all. I'm not sure about the unscented because the smell was still strong. But as for the hairspray itself, it worked pretty well. It held my hair for quite a while.

July 29, 2016

I love this spray. I have VERY FINE limp hair. Most sprays are too heavy for my hair and weigh it down or make too stiff. This spray has an ultra fine mist that goes on light as air. Doesn't even look like I'm using spray. But it keeps my styling volume perfectly. And it very good value, Big Bang for your buck.

July 11, 2016

This is by far my favourite hairspray. I only paid a $1 for this at Dollarama. It does the job, keeps my hair in place and also has a really nice scent to it.

June 28, 2016

This hairspray doesn't have one of those crazy, overwhelming scents. The hold works well and cost is the best. I bought this for about $3 at wal mart. Can't go wrong for the price.

June 27, 2016

I love this hairspray. Sometimes it's nice to have unscented hair sprays. Until I got this one I have never had an unscented spray. It also works well, no sticky residue, no buildup.

June 27, 2016

During the work week since I work in health care I need to use an unscented hair spray and this is one of the ones I use. I need to use something as my hair won't stay otherwise and this keeps my hair perfect all day long.

June 23, 2016

I love this stuff holds well and doesn't make your hair all crunchy, doesn't leave a white residue and the price is amazing!! The packaging is great simple but a clean look. only hair spray i use

June 22, 2016

I absolutely love this hairspray! It leaves your hair less frizz, feeling soft, and little to no residue or "crunchiness" to worry about. It is a strong holding hair spray but it makes your hair feel as though there really isn't any product actually in there- what a plus! Easily found at any Walmart, a must try!

June 16, 2016

I put this hairspray to the ultimate test yesterday when I used it before a short but windy boat trip to and from the island. This hairspray is just as it claims - strong hold, good frizz control, all while remaining pretty much as unscented as hairspray can be.

Updated On: August 09, 2016

* I received this product free as a ChickAdvisor staff member.