Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy Conditioner

Dove Therapy Intense Damage Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 539 in Conditioner

Did you know? Hair can be damaged on the inside as well as the outside, making it weak, porous, and therefore more prone to breakage and splitting. Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Conditioner with patented MICROMOISTURE Serum repairs hair from within, leaving it strengthened and resilient to future damage.

January 27, 2016

i damaged my hair from colouring too much. That they started breaking in the shower.... Then I started using this product with just few applications. I could feel my hair were soft and shiny. I could not believe how healthy they looked. This is a miracle product!!!!

July 05, 2012

This stuff along with the conditioner is amazinggg! There's no other way to say it. My hair is long, curly & thick and I'm working so hard hard to keep it healthy and grow it out as so, because I want to donate as much of it as possible to Lock of Love. My hair always feels so soft and healthy. This conditioner puts my hair in its best condition (haha, get it?) & I'll never use anything else.

January 21, 2012

Overall it's a great product !

I found it weighed my hair down and made it greasy looking therefore I use La Coupe's Moisturising Conditioner and use the Dove on my ends. My ends feel so nice and don't dry out which is nice for the women who are best friends with a flat iron !

April 25, 2011

Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner works great on my dry, frizzy hair! It leave it feeling smooth and sleek. It comes in a big bottle for a great price!

July 21, 2009

Love this shampoo and conditioner! I used it first at my sisters house then rushed out to buy it that day! My sister says she only uses it once a week or so for hair treatments but I use everyday and can't stop playing with my hair. I have really hard water where I live but with this shampoo/conditioner combo you can't tell at all! Highly recommended!

May 08, 2009

Great after first use I honestly could not stop playing with my smooth soft hair. (this is a major compliment to my hair as it always rough and thick after my heat styling

September 15, 2008

Dove Intense Damage Therapy Conditioner is for people with accumulated damage to their hair, but I think it is quite perfect for my curly hair, its very moisturizing. It tames the frizz and keeps my hair soft. I don't really care for the scent, it is quite boring.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk