Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Deodorant

Dove Ultimate Clear Go Fresh Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 24, 2016

I really like this deodorant. It smells awesome. Very fresh and fruity. It works very well to keep you smelling fresh and feeling dry. It is very reasonably priced.

January 24, 2016

It doesn't leave white streaks on your ckoth rolls on smooth and smells great

December 03, 2015

I love this product, it does what I want it to doesn't leave any stains on my clothes and keeps me dry .

August 19, 2014

Makes my under arms smooth and smelling great no need to worry about it wearing off and smelling like BO works wonders

January 28, 2013

Their scents are fresh and clear, they don't have that "fake" or "perfume" quality to them, and last all day. I'm a big fan!

March 11, 2012

I was looking for an effective and moderately priced product and I found what I was looking for. I love the Dove Go Fresh deodorant line for all of its fresh scents and for the quality of their products. I am able to use this product when I get up in the morning and I don't have to worry about unsightly stains or smells for the rest of the day. The fresh scent is also a great pick me up to use after a workout so that I can feel fresh and clean.

May 01, 2011

I started using the cucumber dove roll on anti-perspirant and i can honestly say it did almost nothing. I would start out in the morning ok but by noon it wasn't working at all. Being a very active person I was very displeased with the performance on this deoderant. I switched to a new deoderant after only a few days of using it.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil