Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 119 in Body Mists & Fragrances

January 15, 2017

Love the scent just wish they lasted longer , I find the scent is gone in a few hours and for the price I think it could stand to be a bit better quality, or a bit cheaper.

January 13, 2017

These smell so good. I just wish they were cheaper. I got one for free with a deodorant purchase and it was lovely. The cucumber scent is heavenly. Just so fresh.

September 21, 2016

First of all i love matching my deodorant scent with my perfume scent and i like how dove allows me to do that! I'm always impressed with dove products because they apply well and they really mask smell. In addition the spray smell does last a long time considering the price

July 19, 2016

Les produits Dove sont mes favorits! Leur senteur restent très longtemps! Le seul problème c'est qu'ils ne sont pas transparents, donc tâche les vêtements.

June 03, 2016

I love these dove body mist, these are decently priced and I love the scents I've tried thus far like grapefruit & lemongrass and the pomegranate and lemon. I love the idea of being able to wear the same scent of deodorant and body mist and to have an overall uniform scent. These are light scents and they last quite a while.

April 13, 2016

i find this to be an okay product. they have about 3 scent that come in small bottles which are nice for the purse but find that the scents start to give me a headache rather quick. the mist is fine and it doesn't stain your clothes and the smell lingers for a while . for the price its a good product but if you're sensitive to smell i wouldn't recommend

March 29, 2016

All dove products are great. I really love the plum body spray and deoderant it is probley my favorite out of them all. The smell lasts most of the day

March 23, 2016

Doesn't last very long, but is a nice refreshing body mist for younger teens or those who go to the gym and want to freshen up. Loved using this when I wanted to feel girly and fresh, otherwise now I use perfume as I don't like the additives and chemicals in the spray. But overall good for kids.

March 23, 2016

Doves ultimate go fresh body mist is my on the go spray. i keep it in my car the smell is very light and refreshing i love the smell of rebalance it last longer than the other

February 13, 2016

The Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Body Mist are great. They smell fantastic and are small enough to bring with you anywhere. They are a good value for the price.