Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Deodorant smooths and conditions your underarm skin with a floral scent. Feel stubble free for longer, and minimize the appearance of hair over time by combining a unique anti-perspirant formula containing pro-epil complex.

September 10, 2016

I found this anti to be very dry and chalky. It pulls skin as you try to apply it. As for blocking hair growth....not. This product did not work as avdeoderant, antiperspirant or hair blocker.

June 22, 2016

A great sample of a product that actually does what it promises. I have just finished my first stick (I bought Nature Fresh) , and have noticed far less underarm hair, and have needed to shave less frequently. I bought it on a whim, and it has really exceeded my expectations. I really like the scent, and love that it doesn't seem to stain my clothing either. Scent is subtle, and I can get away with using it in a scent free zone, as it doesn't cling onto clothing, and let off a spray of scent every time I raise my arms like some others do. I will definitely be buying this again.

May 27, 2014

This product lasts for a long time!

June 27, 2011

Like the name says, it promises visibly smoother skin and I did notice a difference in the way my skin felt after using this anti-persperant for a few weeks. I also felt less irritation after shaving.

Its a little more money than other deodorants, but well worth it for not just the protection but also the smooth skin results. It also smells pretty good too! I found that it lasted pretty much all day long, but if you are going out at night, you will have to touch up most likely.

Like other deodorants, there is some staining or white marks that occur on colour or black- but this can't really be avoided so I think you just gotta suck it up!

June 15, 2011

I sweat quite a lot and pretty easily - just a little bit of movement in warm weather and I'll be sweaty. This is an average deodorant for my problem. I do see that it does what it says and minimizes the visual appearance of hair over time. However, it is not a powerful deodorant. It smells nice and doesn't clump in my armpit, but it didn't solve my issue.

March 01, 2011

Today I come to you with a blog about a new product that I have had the chance to test via Bzz Agent. As said agent I from time to time get to test a new product absolutely free of charge and then give my opinion about it so without any further delay here is my 2 cents about my latest trial of Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth.

First off let me start by saying that for many years now I have been a faithful Lady speedstick gal but with all these new antiperspirant / deodorants on the market I have been testing a few of them and have come to the realisation that many have improved and are in my opinion superior to what I had been previously using, especially the clinical formula ones by such brands as secret and degree. I must say that I have never been a fan of Dove products because of the 1/4 moisturizer I always felt like a film was left behind so my first thought about this particular product was that I was definitely not going to like it, however that is not the case to say the least. Dove Visibly Smooth has a formula to help minimize the look and feel of underarm hair over time that contains Pro-Epil Complex and of course the usual 1/4 Translucent Moisturizers. I believed this to be hard to believe but after a week of using said product I must say that it seem to be true, I cannot go so far as to tell you that it has stopped the hair growth but it does feel different and perhaps with time hair growth with be less and finer, only time can tell.This product is made with naturally sources extracts such as sunflower seed oil to smooth and condition your skin as well as protect you from wetness and odor, it is also formulated to go on clear and is suitable for sensitive skin. Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth is pretty much available in every drug store , grocery store and major retail store and comes in to scents ( for the time being ) which are Natural Fresh ( my Favorite ) and Wild Rose. The retail Price for this item is between 3.50 and4.99 or in clinical strength between 7.99 and 9.99which is slightly lower than other in this new clinical strength brands but is my opinion worth it for in time not only will hair appear thinner and shaving become less frequent just the overall feel that your underarms get is great. After trying this product I can honestly say that my opinion of Dove has changed for the better and I just may have found a new antiperspirant / deodorant for myself. Great job Dove !

February 23, 2011

i received a sample from bzzagent and am very happy with this product!! i tried the nature fresh scent and it smells nice and works all day! it also helps minimize the look and feel of underarm hair over time.