Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

November 28, 2016

I've been using Dove soap my entire life. It's what my mom always bought, and it's what I continue to buy today because it's just that good. The unscented type is my favourite because I prefer using scented creams after my shower rather than scented soaps.

September 28, 2016

This is the one and only soap i use for my sensitive skin. I use it everyday, the price is good also. This bar of soap is one the best that i could use. Just perfect!

September 27, 2016

J adore la barre de savon dove car elle laisse la peau douce et on sent que sur notre peau il ne reste pas de savon et je me sens propre et bien dans mon corps

September 21, 2016

One of my favourite Dove products ever! Great for travel, always a reliable and consistent product. Definitely my go-to for travel as well - light on skin and hydrating.

August 31, 2016

I have used Dove beauty bars since I was young. I love all their scented beauty bars but the unscented is an old time classic favourite. The beauty bar has a unscented scent. It truly provides your skin the moisture it needs, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth and not a squeaky feel.

August 30, 2016

Love Dove beauty bars, leaves skin super soft and feeling clean without any residue. Even my husband loves Dove soap. Although unscented, still has a slight scent but it's very mild.

August 30, 2016

Great simple soap. I use this once in awhile to give my skin a break from shower gels and from scented soaps. I use it on my face also in a pinch when I don't have my regular cleanser or I am away on vacation. It leaves my skin a tad dry, but not uncomfortable. Staple that everyone should have.

Look for a sale, since they happen often, don't buy it full price.

August 30, 2016

My favourite soap. Whenever it is on sale, I buy it in bulk. The soap itself feels very rich and hydrating to the skin. I love how soft my skin feels after using it .

August 30, 2016

I purchased Dove Unscented Beauty Bar for my Mom, who was visiting from out of town. Its the Only soap she swears by. Yes I've used Dove in the past, and yes its a great product.

August 29, 2016

This bar of soap is one of the best that you could use.
    It doesn't strip your skin of all its natural oils and is gentle on the skin.
    While it is unscented, I find that there is a slight smell but it's so mild I would consider it to be unscented.
    The bar of soap even feels get in the hands, with it's curved shape it's easier to hang on to in the shower