Dove® Unscented Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 22, 2016

Bon produit, il ne laisse pas de résidu. Il n'est pas collant. Il sent bon. Ma fille et moi nous l'utilisons. Il y a plusieurs choix de senteur. Il ne laisse pas de traces.

September 21, 2016

Je ne suis pas très fan des déo en vaporisateur ,mais celui ci fonctionne bien. Ma peau n'est pas collante du tout après l'application(ce qui est très rare pour un produit en spray)

September 21, 2016

Love love love love love this dove product!!! Im about at my 20 bottle already! Ok maybe not lol but i have bot a few already and i cannot be out of this product. I even both the man version for my husband!!! The smell is nice and light and most important it works!! I never fell that im not protected. Its dry and stays dry for a long time. Its about 5-6$ a bottle here in canada but there is often specials to reduce the price and i stack up

September 21, 2016

I was intrigued by this new product so I give I try and I love it! It's easy and fast to use it. It's very smooth on the skin. Usually I have always itching after certain hours but not with this one. Great product!

September 07, 2016

I used this over the summer and i found it didn't stay as fresh as i would have liked it. Other then that I really liked the idea of the spray and unscented. It worked good if it wasn't running place to place and great for a quick refresh since it doesn't have to touch my skin. I kept this at work and worked great for that.

September 06, 2016

I like to use sprays cause I like the fresh feel like f it instead of the stickier feel of a stick. Dove's deodorant is great, this unscented one is great to wear with a nice smelling body lotion. Dries quick and works well!

August 25, 2016

I like that this antiperspirant is unscented as I do not like strong scents. It dries very quickly and keeps you protected all day long. I would definitely re-purchase!

August 24, 2016

I have crohn's and very sensitive skin and I've found dove works great for my skin. I've had lots of issues and had a difficult time finding things that works for me and dove works great.

August 24, 2016

The spray is easy to put on and it feels refreshing but sometimes it is not convenient to spray after putting on clothes. the scent is also very pleasant and i like the cucumber one.

August 24, 2016

This was the first dry spray deoderant that I have tried. I was impressed with the clean spray (didn't leave any clumps, like stick deoderant can leave), and has a very slight, pleasant smell. Does not stain or mark clothes. The only thing I noticed is that it isn't a work horse like some other deoderants! I had to reapply 2 times during the day or else I felt I was smelling. And for the high price of it, having to use more than once a day isn't ideal!!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care