Dove Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1238 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Try Dove Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray when you need strong hold. The unscented formula conditions while you style to leave hair feeling soft and natural. Plus it dries quickly for increased manageability and wont leave hair to stiff or sticky.

August 11, 2016

I've been trying "Dove Unscented Extra Hold Hair Spray" on and off for a few months. I find a little goes a long way. Just a small spray holds my hair in place for hours. Doesn't have a sticky feeling and washes out fairly easy. I love the fact that it is unscented and don't have to worry about offending anyone who's sensitive to smells like I am. I would recommend this hair spray to friends and family.

June 12, 2016

I loved this product. It was very effective in regards of keeping my hair in place. I also loved that it's scent free. I work in an environment were it is a requirement to be scent free so it is nice to have options.

April 22, 2016

I work in a hospital where we try to keep it as scent-free as possible. This hairspray works great without that strong hairspray smell! love it and will continue buying it in the future!

April 17, 2014

I love the Dove line of products but was disappointed with this brand of hairspray, it really did not live up to the standards of the other products I have tried. I hope they improve this product, then I will give it another try.

April 17, 2014

I liked the product, the smell also wasn't as harsh as other hairsprays. However, it didn't hold my fly aways down the way I would have liked. (I have medium length curly/wavy hair) I think it would work well on straighter hair than my own.

May 16, 2013

I like this product. It's not my favourite hairspray of all time but it's a reasonable price and works well.

June 10, 2012

It did the trick to keep those nasty little fly away's held down, I got this with a coupon and would buy it again.

January 20, 2012

With more and more people becoming scent intolerant, this is a great hairspray that is unscented. I like that your hair still feels natural instead of being laminated into a style. Hair will still move and look natural. However, if you are truly looking for an extra hold hairspray - I would look for another one. I found on days where I really did want my hair to stay "just so" that I had to use a lot of it.

August 22, 2011

I bought this because it was on sale and I needed hairspray. It has a very mild scent, no strong hairspray scent which is great. I found it held my curls quite well over the course of the nice. It isn't sticky or crusty feeling at all. The only thing that was a disappointment was that it didn't work with my bangs. They just didn't hold the shape at all in my bangs, I tried using more but I feared flaking and crustiness so gave up.

November 26, 2010

Normally I love Dove products but this hairspray was not a favorite for me. It's supposed to be super hold but I ended up using a ton of it and it barely worked. It left my hair caked with product and still falling out of the style. I would not recommend this hairspray as it just doesn't seem to hold very well.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS