• Dove Visible Care Toning Body Wash
  • Dove Visible Care Toning Body Wash

Dove Visible Care Toning Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #423 out of 552 in Body Wash

Designed to help promote skin's elasticity and strength, this unique formula-with our highest concentration of nutrium, moisture and added vitamin E which contains skin natural building blocks to help improve skin's look over time. Use daily for soft, smooth skin. Skin is visibly more beautiful in just 1 week. And with continued use, see even better results in 3 weeks.

August 16, 2012

I liked this body wash. A light smell, and froths nicely. I find it a bit thick though when it comes out. so I find myself going through it a bit faster then most other kinds I use. But I like how my skin feels afterwards, and it's not dried out. Worth the .99 cents I paid for it forsure

August 16, 2012

I love it! Even my husband loves it. It smells great and leaves your body feeling so soft and looking touchable :) It is a bit pricey but it also works as a room deodorizer for us! Our whole bathroom smells great!

May 24, 2012

I just bought this body wash because it was on sale, although I do like Dove products anyway, but I've only used it once so far and it says 1 - 3 weeks to see a noticable difference. However, I love this product so much already after just one use that I had to write a review. I've never used, seen, or heard of a body wash as thick and luscious as this one. I wasn't expecting it when I squeezed the bottle so I ended up using about as much as I do of other body washes but I totally could've used half the amount and it would've been more than enough. It lathers great and has a nice feminine scent that's not too overbearing. Even if the toning claims don't end up working, though that would be a nice perk, I would still use this body wash because it's just that good. My skin felt super moisturized after but not 'filmy'. There's also 2 other kinds in this line-up that I'm eager to try now because this one is so terrific. I'll try and follow up on this review after a few weeks to give an update on the 'toning' aspect. Totally recommend this body wash to anyone that's tried a million other's looking for that perfect one. This is it!