Dove VisibleCare Softening Creme Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 552 in Body Wash

Soften skin and dry spots and see results in just 1 week. Dove VisibleCare Body Washes have the highest concentration of NutriumMoisture of any Dove Body Wash to improve skin's appearance over time.

January 07, 2015

J'adore les produits Dove. Ils me rappel ma jeunesse. Quand je sens l'odeur des produits Dove, les habitudes de ma grand-mère me reviennent à l'esprit! Bravo Dove! :)

August 04, 2012

I received my Dove Softening Crème Body Wash in my July GlossyBox for free. You can buy a 200ml bottle for $5.99 at Amazon.com. When I tried to look it up on the Dove.ca web site they said this body wash was discontinued, so I’m not sure if this was just in Canada, or if it was discontinued in the U.S. as well. The Dove Softening Crème Body Wash is supposed to give you visible improved skin in just one week. I can’t tell you if this is the case because I stopped using after just one use. Although it has a pleasant scent, lathers up nicely and doesn’t leave the bottom of the tub slippery I had to stop using it. After I used it once I got an itchy rash that lasted for two days. I know it was from this body wash because it was the only thing I had done differently. Once I went back to the Olay Quench body wash that I had bin using I was fine. The really funny thing about this was that my husband had tried out the Dove body wash the same day that I had and he said his back was itchy too! This makes me wonder if this could be part of the reason why it was discontinued in Canada. Neither of us even have sensitive skin, so there must be some ingredient in it that caused us to both become itchy. For this reason we won’t be using it again and I can’t recommend it to anyone.

August 03, 2012

I love the creamy lather of this body wash creme,it lathers up so well and you don't need much to get a good lather.The smell is really clean and fresh and really lingers on the skin and in the bathroom.My skin feels incredibly soft after using this like silk.

My skin has been feeling super itchy this summer from the heat and mosquito bites this creme wash is so soothing on the skin and really helps with dry summer skin. I also have sensitive skin and this never irritates my skin. I would highly recommend this body wash creme from Dove it is also super affordable.

June 21, 2012

I bought this one time as I was curious about it.And it work's VERY well! Made my skin sooo soft and love the scent.Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

March 01, 2011

I've been using Dove VisibleCare Softening body wash for over a week now and I can really tell a difference in how my skin feels. I've been a fan of Dove soaps and body washes for a number of years so I was excited to try this product. The wash itself is so smooth and thick, so you can feel the difference in this product as soon as it comes out of the bottle.
I've been using the wash mostly on my upper body so I could see the difference and I'm really impressed with how soft my arms and chest are! My legs are dying to get some of that!
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who's skin needs a pick me up from these chilly months, or who just want softer smoother skin (what women wouldn't?)

February 25, 2011

This body wash reminds me of Dove's Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash - which isn't a bad thing, I love that one! You don't have to use very much because it lathers really well and left my skin feeling really smooth and moisturized. My skin gets really dry and itchy in the winter but I've been using this body wash for about a week now and I'm noticing an improvement.

The smell is fresh and clean - i like!

I got to try a PR sample of this body wash.