Good

Dove Volume Therapy Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #495 out of 602 in Conditioner

Volume Therapy Conditioner with protecting serumOnly hair that's free from damage can be beautiful right from the start. That's why new Dove Therapy System contains a unique serum. It actively repairs damage strand by strand to bring out the beauty in your hair.Diagnosis: Fine, limp hair caused by daily wear and tear.Solution: Volume Therapy Conditioner has a unique protecting serum which protects fine, flat hair from daily aggressions. It removes build-up that can weigh hair down leaving hair healthy-looking, volumized and full of body.

March 13, 2017

This is my favorite conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft. This conditioner detangles my hair and is easy to comb out. It leaves my hair shiny and has some volume to it.

June 19, 2014

Really love this conditioner, with the volume therapy shampoo. It conditions without weighing my hair down!

May 15, 2012

This isn't my favorite conditioner i've tried. I find i have to spend extra time making sure its all rinsed out and even after a good long rinsing it still leaves my hair greasy looking. It also did nothing to add volume to my hair.