Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 160 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

January 17, 2017

Clean and fresh! Love the smell and how it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or filmy. I tend to have sensitive skin and dove never causes a reaction of any kind!

January 17, 2017

This soap is the best for dry prone skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated! I have used this soap for years and it helps to control my exzema especially during the winter months.

January 17, 2017

i use this everyday to shower. it cleans well and smells nice. it does not leave any residue on my body. it also moisturizes my skin. the price is very reasonable, will buy them again

January 17, 2017

I love this soap for the body because it leaves the skin soft and it is very soft for the skin! In addition, it feels very good and it lasts long !!
    I also like it because it exists in several fragrances

January 16, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce savon pour le corps, car il laisse la peau douce et il est très doux pour la peau! En plus, il sent très bon et il dure longtemps!!

January 16, 2017

I used to use body wash but switched to soap after feeling like body wash never got me clean enough. I used many different brands including the Dove Body wash which was great but still not the same as the clean feeling you get when using the bar of soap. My skin is very sensitive and most other soaps dried out my skin or made me break out. I finally asked a dermatologist if they could prescribe something that wasn't so harsh on my skin and they told me to use Dove bar soap. I tried it and I have been hooked ever since.

Dove bar soap has been wonderful, it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and clean. I have not had any problems with break outs or dry or oily skin since I started using this a few years ago. I even carry a travel size in my purse so that when I need to wash my hands at other places I have it and I don't have to worry about what other soaps are going to do. The smell is great and not to scented which is nice to know that there aren't all the fragrances added into the soap. You can this for sensitive skin which I have tried, I didn't notice any difference with my skin between the 2. So I stick to the original white soap and it is wonderful! LOVE DOVE! Thank you for making a quality product.

January 16, 2017

Gentle, not a lot of fragrance, and effective. This is my go to body wash and it has been for years. I use it on my face too if I run out of cleanser.

January 16, 2017

I have tried many moisturized soaps over the years but have found that Dove is the only one that doesn't make my skin feel oily. I will continue to be a Dove user and advocate.

January 16, 2017

Dove is the only soap my son can use, his hands get very dry from his job and tend to crack. This is the only product he can use to keep his hands from drying out and cracking, he thinks this stuff is gold!

January 16, 2017

Love the product and is my main purchase when it comes to bar soap. Makes my skin feel so soft and refresehed. Love that feeling. Doesnt dry out my skin mike other bar soaps.