Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

December 01, 2016

This is the only body bar we use in my house , it doesn't leave our skin irritated or red ,it is used on myself and my years old with no worries of his skin becoming irritated.

November 30, 2016

Excellent for sensitive skin. You have the choice for the perfumet. You can find Dove beauty bar in lot of store and drugstore and you can find with good privé.

November 30, 2016

I love this beauty bar! I will not buy any other brand! It leaves me skin feeling soft and it isn't greasy. I have sensitive skin on my arms and legs and other brands irratate my skin but not Dove!

November 30, 2016

It is okay - I love the softness of it, it is very silky which is a plus. The only problem with it that I find to be on all dove bars is it finishes pretty fast. Well maybe that is because they are very silky. I am not sure but I have been using those and in less than a week 1 bar is done. All in all though it is a pretty decent unit. I like it. it is pretty good

November 30, 2016

Absolutely lovely! Amazing soap. I will always love this soap. It smells so pleasant but it's just subtle not overpowering. It's so smooth and soft and makes you feel like a goddess! Wonderful.

November 28, 2016

Dove beauty bars actually make my skin feel smooth and soft. I naturally have quite oily skin, so having that moisture allows my skin to produce less oil as it is kept moist and isn't dried out.

November 28, 2016

I use the Dove White Beauty Bar all the time but my favourite way to use it is on my face. I always seem to be sensitive to facial cleansers and the Dove Bar is the first thing I have ever used that didn't break me out. And it smells really nice too.

November 28, 2016

This is the only bar soap I use, I find it gentle it lathers up nice and smells fresh. I don't want my soap to smell like anything.
This is wonderful soap and I would recommend to all my friends

November 28, 2016

I tried Dove Beauty Bar with initial thoughts that it was just another cake of soap. My skin is normally dry and flaky to my absolute amazement within a few days my skin had a noticable improvement.

November 28, 2016

This product seemed to dry out my skin quite a bit. I have heard other great reviews but for my own personal it was not the best . Based on others I would recommend though