Dove White strawberry and mint body wash Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 610 in Body Wash

February 15, 2017

I absolutely love this product's scent! I'm obsessed with it- so refreshing and summery! Overall the body wash is very sudsy (like that!) and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I do miss the clean feeling I get after using other Dove soap products- don't get that with this product as much.

February 02, 2017

j'ai vraiment ete surprise par ce savon! je trouve qu'il sens super bon, le prix etait super bon et jadore la texture de ma peau. Je me sens renaitre grace a se produit et je le recommende sans aucun doute !!

January 17, 2017

I Have tryed this Stuff I enjoy the Softness it has on my Skin. The Smell is nice. I would Recommend this to Family With my Skin being dry This wash does what I want to my skin. LOVE IT.

October 14, 2016

Love love love the smell of this body wash!!! It's so refreshing and lingers on your skin all day!! I got it on offer in shoppers drug mart and I'm nearly out of it! I'll definitely be repurchasing over the weekend!