Dove® Winter Care Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 162 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

DOVE Winter Care 4.25 Oz Beauty Bars (14-Pack). Dove winter Care beauty bar with 1/4 moisturizing cream is enriched with natural oil. Minimizing signs of dry winter skin such as roughness and flaking. Now your skin can be soft and smooth all year long.

September 27, 2016

bon produit très doux pour la peau. Laisse la peau très douce. Sent très bon, senteur douce pour le nez. La texture est très bien. La couleur est uniforme.

September 01, 2016

Winter is nasty business for the skin. Its side effects are itchy dry flaky skin. The solution is Dove winter care beauty bar. used daily to help keep dry skin moisturized. The smell of the soap is mild perfume smell/ Washing my face with it was like a small spa visit.The best part is my skin after washing with it was so soft no itching dry flaky skin. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry itchy skin in the winter months this soap is not like other soaps that dry your skin more after using them. Dove is loaded with he moisture needed to combat dry itchy skin.

August 29, 2016

For a bar of soap, this is definitely on the pricey side of things- especially if you're a student like me. But it's important to indulge once in a while if the quality is worth it and in this bar it definitely is. It's like a warm comforting hug after a long day

August 26, 2016

Dove soap has been my choice for years. As I've gotten older, 60's, my skin has become drier and I appreciate the extra moisture that Dove soap provides. Especially in the winter. It always feels nice to lather up with and I like that it doesn't leave any feel of residue on my skin. The scent is also pleasing but not overwhelming.

August 26, 2016

Bought this just to try.. Absolutely loved it. Will definitely buy it again. Smells great and does exactly what it is supposed to do. Yet again another fabulous product from Dove

August 26, 2016

I usually use Dove bar soap because it smooth my skin the most. When i saw the winter version i was sure it will hydrate my dry skin. These soaps are a must have for everyone with dry skin. In less than a week the skin will become flawless!! I love Dove products i always stock up :-))

August 25, 2016

I cant say i'm a huge fan of beauty bars. I like liquid or gel products way better. But this one really smells amazing and was very hydrating! Dove really makes good quality products and this one did not dissapoint me.

August 25, 2016

Smells AMAZING! Ive used other Dove Beauty Bars and have always been happy with them, and this one is no exception. Smells great, leaves skin feeling clean and fresh and doesnt dry out my skin either.

August 24, 2016

I am not usually a fan of beauty bars but this one smells so amazing! It didn't dry out my skin and it left my skin feeling so soft and clean. It wasn't expensive and I definitely would by it again.

August 24, 2016

Dove is best brand. This dove winter care soap is also very good product ordered by Dove. Smell Amazing, no dry skin. Will definitely use this one for winters for my whole family.

Pepto Bismol

NeoCitran

Robax Platinum

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar