Down Alternative Euro Pillow

Down Alternative Euro Pillow Reviews

1 review
Ranked #23 out of 61 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

June 24, 2016

These pillows arrive compressed in plastic bags for shipping, so they look sort of flat when they first arrive. I took them out of the packaging and set them down on my couch so I could put them in my dryer with some dryer balls later on to fluff them up. Well, by the time I got back around to the pillows, they'd decompressed to the point that I don't think they'd even fit in my little dryer (maybe one at a time, but definitely not both together). They'd poofed up nicely just by sitting there out of the packaging bag. All I had to do was give them a little extra plumping and they turned into huge squishy pillows. In fact, they're almost as large as my couch cushions!

The pillows come inside of plain white zippered pillow protectors, and they're on the softer side of the firmness spectrum. I injured my back several months ago and have to sleep in a semi-reclined position; these pillows are the perfect size and level of firmness to prop me up so I can sleep comfortably. No more sleeping in the living room in my easy chair, hooray!