Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison
Amazing

Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison Reviews

Ranked #475 out of 1001 in Books

August 07, 2015

Years Ago I was obsessed with GND, so out of courioisty I bought and read this book. What a surprise to find out Holly didn't enjoy her time at the mansion.

July 17, 2015

I was a lover of the show Girls Next Door. It was the "show" that my husband and I would watch. We have all the playboys that the three girls were featured it... so it was a given that I HAD to buy this book.
    I am glad I purchased it early though because two weeks after I received it the price went up by $10 CRAZY!

Anyways about the book:
    Holly gives away some pretty juicy details in the book. However I was a little underwhelmed by the bedroom details. haha I was hoping it would be just a little more juicy then that.
    She dishes on many people in her life. I found it most interesting reading about her relationship with Bridget & Kendra and of course Hef.

She certainly has lots of say about Hef which no matter good or bad that she said I am sure it boosted Hefs ego (gross)

I would recommend this to all lovers of the show Girls Next Door and any other ladies who have taken much interest in the Playboy Mansion or playboy magazine.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food