Down Under Natural's Fruit Kicks Shampoos & Conditioners Reviews

Ranked #744 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 20, 2016

i love the price for the quality of the shampoo and conditioner... the aroma from this is very nice ..i wish they had a bubble bath like this!!! he conditioner is rich and softens every hair on your head!!! nice manageability and great scent ...

September 20, 2016

If i didn't HAVE to use head&shoudlers;regularly.. this would be my go-to shampoo/conditioner choice everytime. and i still sneak it in as often as i can.. the price is right and the results are amazing.

August 14, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner does not leave my hair lifeless and limp. Most others leave my hair looking horrible. These allow me to wash and wear my hair and have it looking fabulous. My man loves the smell as well. I would heartily recommend these and do all the time with my friends. Anyone who stays at my house while visiting ends up buying this when they get home to use themselves.

February 13, 2016

I Preferrably like the coconut brand!! Leaves my hair clean and silly smooth! This is my go to shampoo and lasts my family a whole month, the family size bottle is so convenient and afforable. I do not recommend the Aragon oil though makes my hair greasy the next day. Love!!!

February 12, 2016

I've tried the shampoo not the conditioner but I loved the smell of the shampoo and it lathered up really well. The price was great as well which was the reason I bought it in the first place.

January 26, 2016

I bought this shampoo a while ago, it smelled really nice so I thought it would be a good shampoo but it dried out my hair, left my scalp flaky and my hair was so dull looking, not a good shampoo in my opinion

August 06, 2015

This product has a great price (available at my local dollar store) but I find it does not do a great job. Smells fantastic but not left feeling clean.

August 06, 2015

Smells pretty good and works fine. Not my first choice though.

May 05, 2015

Love it .the smell.the feel ,yeh triple flips

April 24, 2013

i love it smells great plus help keep hair from getting naughty and hair shinny