• Down Under Natural's Strength & Fortify Shampoo
Good

Down Under Natural's Strength & Fortify Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #624 out of 935 in Shampoo

January 28, 2016

Bought this stuff on a whim because I needed shampoo and it was on sale for $2.
Is it the best shampoo ever? No, but does it get my hair and scalp clean? Yes, and that's good enough for me.

May 04, 2015

Very gentle, nice fragrance, very economical.

February 28, 2013

I'll be honest and say that I had every intention of really loving this product, but it just wasn't there. The price is amazing to say the least. I purchased the 1L bottle for $3 on sale, which is nearly impossible to get anywhere. I just found that the product didn't do anything for me and my hair. I have kinky-curly-coarse-easily-broken hair, so I'm always looking for some sort of moisturizing factor as well as a soft-to-the-touch factor that I just never got.

I have used this product for roughly a month before calling it quits. I found that after washing my hair with this product my hair just kind of felt the same as it did when dry, just wet. I found that it didn't do very much for me cleasing wise or with "strengthening" as it claims. That's when I decided to just co-wash (washing my hair with conditioners only) and my hair improved by leaps and bounds. I will say that what got me also was that it was a natural product, no parabens or sulfates, which I loved! It's also biodegradable! Overall, I'm just really disappointed in this product. Epic fail for me and I wouldn't recommend it.

August 17, 2012

I was looking for a new shampoo to try after using a different line that I didn't like. I wanted something that was cheap but worked well and then I found this at Wal-Mart. What drew me in was the quantity of product that you get as well as the price. For around $2.50 CAD you get a 1L bottle of shampoo! That was a big plus for me so I took a closer look at the bottle.

The one I purchased came with a pump, which I like for the ease of use. The bottle is recyclable and the shampoo is 95% biodegradable (for all of us who like to 'go green'!) Not only that but the shampoo is also never tested on our animal friends!

This shampoo is silicone free and contains no dyes or parabens. The formula IS enriched with Vitamins C, E and B5 and contains added UV protectors.

All of those things helped to convince me to give this shampoo a try, at $2.50 what do you have to lose?
I tried it at a time when I was using some hair products that didn't really work for my hair...I went back to an old shampoo I liked (Herbal Essences) but then decided to give this a try and I really liked it. It smells great, for one, although I do sometimes wish the smell was even stronger in my hair. Again, the amount of product you get is great and I've been on the same bottle for a few months now and its probably about half way done. I've heard some complaints about biodegradable shampoo not lathering well but I didn't find much of a problem with this shampoo and it did make my hair feel great. I do often use a hair mask after shampooing but even when I skip it my long, thick hair is pretty manageable. Plus this is a shampoo for all hair types!

I suggest this shampoo to anyone looking for a shampoo that will last you a while, not cost a lot and still make your hair feel good, all while helping the environment! I will definitely repurchase it in the future!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation