Downy Dryer Sheets

Downy Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 18, 2016

Can't live without these. Smell great and keep clothes static free. I always stock up when on sale. Downy is a great brand, I use their other products too.

September 05, 2016

These dryer sheets leave my clothes smelling wonderful! I would certainly recommend them to family and friends. They are moderately priced and they work wonderfully with the other Downy products!

June 05, 2016

I love the smell of Downy sheets. Not only does it take care of static but I also put them in the closet for freshness. They can also be used to wipe down baseboards.

June 05, 2016

I love Downy Dryer Sheets every time I use these in my dryer my clothes comes out smelling amazing with a scent that lingers for days and feeling so soft

January 06, 2016

I can't stand static clean,so using this helps eliminate the problem and leaves a nice scent on clothes

August 06, 2015

I love Downy. As far as fabric softeners go it is my favorite. I have heard fabric sheets are really bad because they have so many chemicals but Downy is my downfall. I still use them.

May 28, 2015

Love the good smell and touch is amazing

May 08, 2015

These are honestly the only ones I use they leave such a beautiful scent on your laundry and there is no static what so ever !

May 08, 2015

I use #Downy #Dryer #Sheets every time I put my laundry in the dryer they are a really affordable price. They also smell great which makes my towels, linens and clothes smelling fresh , cleaner and with no static cling. I also use them in the bottoms of my waste baskets and hamper to make them smell fresh because the are great at absorbing odor, Great Household Product.

May 08, 2015

I just love Downy Dryer Sheets! They leave your laundry with a fresh, long lasting scent and static free.

You can also use them in your closets and drawers for more awesomeness!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml