Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 272 in Laundry Care

March 20, 2017

I love this product but don't use it too often ...just for things that I am washing and then putting away for the season ..like blankets, comforters, etc. The scent clings for a long time but is not overly strong. I will keep using this one!

March 15, 2017

Who doesn't like fresh smelling laundry? These little beads are wonderful. My laundry comes out smelling fresh and clean. The fragrance lasts a long time too. This product is definitely a 'want' more so than a 'need,' but even so, Downy Unstoppables have become a staple in my home.

March 15, 2017

Product of the year for my family! I use much less than that recommended amount and my laundry still comes out smelling so fresh. A little goes a long way. You just want to bury your face in your clothing. This is one product every household needs! Every other saturday i wash my comforters and hang them to dry. At bedtime, my bedding smells like a fresh orchard.

March 13, 2017

Do not use this product if you have any sensitivities to scent. I used less then half of the recommended amount and the scent was overpowering. I also could not get the smell out, and I tried everything.
    I guess technically the effectiveness of great, however I found it way to overpowering.

March 13, 2017

I purchased this product to pair with my laundry. The smell is amazing. My laundry smells fanatic for days. I am completely in love with this product.

March 06, 2017

J'ai essayé ce produit car je l'ai écu en échantillon par la poste et je l'ai bien aimé mais pas au point de le racheter. Je n'ai pas trouvé qu'il changeait l'odeur de mes vêtements et serviettes mais notre peau ne réagissait pas au parfum.
    Dont est une marque de confiance et je crois que ce produit est très bon mais je ne l'acheter ai plus.

March 06, 2017

I really don't find that this makes any difference in the scent of my laundry. It doesn't last longer either. I prefer to just use Gain laundry soap - it smells great and lasts.

February 26, 2017

I love downy products. They are safe and reliable. I bought this product because t was on sale and friends have been bugging me to try them because I use scent boosters in my laundry. I am glad I tried them. They are not overpowering and the smell lasts a long time.

February 20, 2017

ses un produit delicat ,il a une senteur douce ,il dure jusqua 4 semaine dans les vetement ,il enleve les senteur ausehabonde ,ses des petit morceau qui prend aucune place dans la laveuse.tres bon .

February 08, 2017

Le downy un stopables sent bon durant longtemps et il ne suffit que de quelque bille, c'est merveilleux ! Le produit est très bien décrit dans les publicités a la télévision ! Je le recommande assurément !!!!