Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 270 in Laundry Care

March 25, 2017

This product makes my cloths so soft and smell sooooo good. Every where I go people are always telling me how good I smell and want to know the name of my perfume and where I bought it. Its amazing.

March 25, 2017

Unstopables !! It truly has a lasting Fragrance , i enjoy opening my closet doors to the scent !! I find my clothing is also very soft and if your wash your PJ's in this you'll Deffitinialty fall asleep from the smell and how soft it is :) Its truly amazing,.

March 24, 2017

this product is great especially for lasting scent in clothes. I put in washer first then add laundry. I have had were they dont dissolve completely but if added first does not happen. Great scents.

March 23, 2017

Downy Unstopables scent boosters are amazing ! I really wanted my Laundry to smell more fresh after every wash and I didn't know where to start. I decided try Downy and I wasn't disappointed! My Laundry smells amazing , super fresh ! And it lasts at least a week after every wash! I would recommend to anyone who's looking for a great scent ! Thanks Downy

March 23, 2017

Downey scent boosters are amazing!! Such a nice smell and makes the clothes really soft!! Best part is you don't have to use alot to get results! Highly recommended!

March 22, 2017

Would recommend these. They smell great and the sent last along time. I am going to keep buying them. U can also use them as a air freshener. They are a great buy.

March 22, 2017

Excellent product the smell its amazing and tour clothes looks and Dell soft and delicious smell its an excellent option to make easier your laundry day

March 22, 2017

Really good product smells amazing and it is good and I would reccomend it to anyone who wants there clothes to smell good and enjoys watching clothes

March 21, 2017

Very great product makes your clothes smell nice and clean for days and i would recommend to everyone its awesome and i love it wondering if theres sensitive skin out there

March 19, 2017

I love these little gems of freshness! I have bought every scent and my favorite is 'Spring'!

I usually use half a cap full in with my clothes and the scents lasts long time, but when I wash my bedding I use a full cap-full and then I can enjoy the smell for a longer time, when I climb into bed I have an instant smile on my face.

When my hubby does the wash, he forgets to use them and I always notice!
    Oh and my coworkers have asked 'what perfume' I am wearing.. I laugh and tell them its called 'Downy" lol