Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 226 in Laundry Care

December 06, 2016

i don't get how these are still on the market (i guess it's because some people enjoy over powering scents) i bought it to see what the huge deal over them was about, i was extremely disappointed and the overpowering scent just made it worse

1.5/5

December 01, 2016

I'm not sure why everyone raves about Downy Unstopables, I tried them and absolutely hated them. The smell is way too strong ( even if I enjoyed the scent , it is so over-powering it gave me a headache! I guess if you like the smell they would be good because I had to wash the laundry 3 times to get the smell out! Didn't enjoy it at all. Sorry!

December 01, 2016

Love ,Love ,Love the smell of my bedding when I use the downy unstopables!!! Make me excited to wash the family bedding especially when you have your 5 years old ask me to use the good smelling stuff to wash his bedding. I highly recommend it

November 29, 2016

I use this in every wash load,get panicky when I run low,lol.Love the scent,and the scent left on my clothes I just wish it would last longer(the scent) I find it doesnt last as long as they say,thats my biggest beef.But will still buy and use with my fabric softner and fabric sotner sheets.

November 28, 2016

I always use downy unstoppables when doing laundry ! They leave my clothes smelling oh so fresh ! The only bad thing is the price, I wish it was a little cheaper, that being said, a little goes a long way ! I recommend this product !

November 28, 2016

The smell is amazing. It works really well for anytime I do laundry. It actually makes the whole house smell just amazing. I highly recommend it for all moms to try.

November 25, 2016

Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster was way too strong in scent for my family. In fact my one son had to take the pillow case and sheets off his bed during the night, because he couldn't stop sneezing. Now the rest in the family that are no allergic, also found it overpowering. In fact the whole house smelled like Downy after the laundry finished its cycle in the dryer. It goes into the wash, but when you dry the clothes, the fragrance really spreads. If you like very perfumed clothing, this is for you. I thought it made some fabrics, especially bath towels a bit sticky, not fluffy or absorbent.

November 07, 2016

This stuff is amazing. Leaves my laundry smelling fresh forever. I had a pair of jeans sitting in my drawer for a month after washing them and when I took them out they smelled as though I had just taken them out of the dryer. I'm so happy with this product.

October 26, 2016

Being asthmatic, it is true that if we put the amount RECOMMENDED, it can be difficult to breathe. HOWEVER, most of the fragrances of this product are great. To prevent me from making asthma attacks, I only put a few in my laundry. You can also put them in the closets and drawers! A little bit expensive too.

October 19, 2016

I really like this product. The different scents available are wonderful and the smell lingers for quite sometime. However, it is so darned expensive. I usually opt for a full bottle of softener instead, but if we could get some product coupons it would really get me to buy it more often. I will only buy it if it a good special.