Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 234 in Laundry Care

January 16, 2017

Sometimes, laundry detergent isn't enough when trying to get dirty laundry to smell clean (think of soggy, smelly workout gear) in the wash. These little buds work wonders! They smell fantastic and do absolutely no harm to your clothing.

All in all, great product. Can't do laundry without it now!

January 15, 2017

Who doesn't love laundry that is always fresh smelling. My closet always smells like I just did my laundry. I have a lot of clothing, it's nice that even if I don't wear something for a while it will smell fresh for a while. This product also lasts a very long time. You can use as much or as little as you want.

January 14, 2017

I use the Downy Unstoppables Fresh in Water Scent Booster for y 7 year old and 14 year old children's laundry. After sports my son's clothes are super stinky but I find that this product really gets the odours out! Best of all you can adjust the amount upon the level of scent you will need.

January 13, 2017

We use these bad boys in my husbands work laundry! They are extremely effective in removing that work smell that other products don't seem to remove. Great smell!!

January 12, 2017

I love having clean smelling laundry, unfortunately the scent from my laundry soap doesn't stick around long. I like to use this product to keep my sheets and other laundry smelling freshly cleaned even after it's been in the linen closet for several weeks.

January 11, 2017

J'ai essayé ce produit par curiosité et maintenant et j'en suis vraiment accros! Les vêtements reste frais avec un superbe parfum pendant plusieurs semaines..

January 10, 2017

Love love love downy scent booster, i cannot go without it anymore. You don't have to add much, and your clothes will smell amazing. A bottle lasts a long time.

January 10, 2017

I will admit I only buy these when they are on sale, but then I stock up. These go in EVERY load I wash. It's so nice to take towels out of the closet and have them still smell freshly washed. I also put some in a tea ball in my closets so the closet itself smells fresh. The best part for me is that we have two dogs that sleep on our bed, and it allows our blankets to smell nice and not like dog in between washing.

January 09, 2017

The best product ever. The laundry smell so fresh and works by putting only few tablets into the washer. Love it
    The price is very good and if you can get coupons, even better..

January 09, 2017

Love the smell it leaves my clothes when I put them on the line in the summer time. So many different kinds out there now. It last so long on your clothes