Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

October 25, 2016

I've tried all the scents of this product and I really love how fresh it makes everything smell. It is pretty expensive, so I limit the use to only big items like blankets and sheets. If the price would go down I'd buy this all of the time. I can get a big bottle of softener for half the price.

October 24, 2016

J'adore l'odeur sur mes vêtements du produit sur mes vêtements. Rend les vêtements souples et super doux. Je le recommande à tous , bon produit pour la lessive.

October 24, 2016

I have used these however ever I found cheaper in Wash scent boosters that work just as well so I won't buy these when I can save money why pay more for the same thing

August 15, 2016

J'adooooore ce produit! Il sent tellement bon et la fragrance reste tellement longtemps, il en vaux vraiment la peine! Le prix est élevé, mais la durance du pot est assez longue, donc il en vaux vraiment la peine de l'essayer!

July 23, 2016

I started using these because I was given several samples from multiple places and I was hooked and knew I had to go buy this. They have such a great variety of scents to choose from and they are all fantastic, I like that I'm able to use as much or as little as I like.

Even when only al little is used the scent is still super noticable. I like to use these on my boyfriends work clothes that tend to be very sweaty, he actually reminds me to do so because he loves the smell of these. These are not cheap but they last such a long time that it's worth it in the end. I would defiantly recommend these to those who want super nice smelling clothing.

July 23, 2016

I just love this product! I am allergic to dryer sheets and this products gives me the fresh scent I love on my clothes without me having allergic reaction and I can hang them on a clothing rack to dry without loosing the scent I just love! I recommended it to everyone

July 21, 2016

This is an amazing product! If you are looking for something to make your laundry smell amazing then this is the product you need!!!! If you like a strong scent you can use the recommended amount, if you like a lighter scent then you can use a bit less. The best part of this product is that the scent lasts up to 12 weeks after washing. Its perfect for guest room bedding, wash the bedding after your guests leave, add Downy Unstoppables to your load and it smells just as fresh as it did 12 weeks later! Great product would reccomend to anyone!

July 05, 2016

Another one of my favourite products. I use these Downy Unstopables in every single load of laundry that I do. It makes your laundry smell amazing! I have purchased these in almost every scent possible!

June 18, 2016

I love this stuff!! I use it everyday, it makes the laundry smell amazing. I highly recommend it if you like strong smells, if you are affected by strong smells I would stay away.

June 05, 2016

I love this product how great it makes my clothing and bed sheets smell I add to my wash the beads desolve very quickly leaving my clothes feeling so soft with an amazing scent

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends