Downy Unstopables Fresh Scent Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 251 in Laundry Care

Ready to shake things up with freshness that really lasts? Pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with Downy UNSTOPABLES Fresh, an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won't quit. See more here.

February 26, 2017

I am a big fan of Downy Unstopables. I have been using the same downy scent for years. I am usually looking for a clean scent, nothing fruity or flowery. Every now and again I change it up, but I always return to the Clean Breeze. This Downy product just helps laundry, that has been washed several times, smell like new again. It also does wonders for the front loader, which sometimes tends to carry a scent after two many loads of laundry. I love using it with bath towels, and beach towels.

February 25, 2017

I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but these act like a bleach in my wash. Anything dark of our clothes have now got small dots of colour taken out of the clothes. It's so sad because I do love the scent and ease of Unstopables but I will not use them ever again. This is several times now that this has happened to me. I don't leave them on top of my clothes for any length of time I put them in start the wash. Sorry...I would not recommend these at all.

February 13, 2017

The name says it all. Since discovering these the purchase power is unstoppable. I just have to buy them. The smells is so intoxicating and just keeps going. If only my husband would last as long

February 13, 2017

Ever since i have discovered this product I have been using it ever since! It really does keep your clothes fresh for a much longer time than only using detergent. Fresh and clean is all that you want in your laundry, right?

January 28, 2017

I love Downy Unstopables! They make my laundry smell soo fresh and clean! My only complaint is that these can be pretty pricey but I tend to wait until I have a coupon to buy these :)

October 25, 2016

I've tried all the scents of this product and I really love how fresh it makes everything smell. It is pretty expensive, so I limit the use to only big items like blankets and sheets. If the price would go down I'd buy this all of the time. I can get a big bottle of softener for half the price.

October 24, 2016

J'adore l'odeur sur mes vêtements du produit sur mes vêtements. Rend les vêtements souples et super doux. Je le recommande à tous , bon produit pour la lessive.

October 24, 2016

I have used these however ever I found cheaper in Wash scent boosters that work just as well so I won't buy these when I can save money why pay more for the same thing

August 15, 2016

J'adooooore ce produit! Il sent tellement bon et la fragrance reste tellement longtemps, il en vaux vraiment la peine! Le prix est élevé, mais la durance du pot est assez longue, donc il en vaux vraiment la peine de l'essayer!

July 23, 2016

I started using these because I was given several samples from multiple places and I was hooked and knew I had to go buy this. They have such a great variety of scents to choose from and they are all fantastic, I like that I'm able to use as much or as little as I like.

Even when only al little is used the scent is still super noticable. I like to use these on my boyfriends work clothes that tend to be very sweaty, he actually reminds me to do so because he loves the smell of these. These are not cheap but they last such a long time that it's worth it in the end. I would defiantly recommend these to those who want super nice smelling clothing.