Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 249 in Laundry Care

February 20, 2017

Downy unstoppable is the way to go. It Leaves the clothes smelling so fresh. My whole family loves it so much. We usually stock up when it's on sale plus the $2 coupon helps.

September 07, 2016

I love these scent boosters as it gives my laundry the extra freshness I love. Ever since I started using it, I always make sure I have it stocked in my laundry room. Price is a little expensive, but definitely worth it.

July 11, 2016

I use this product in every wash. Also when my washer is empty I always put some in and just leave it there with the cover open. The scent is great. It lasts long and makes my laundry smell wicked. I would most definitely recommend this product for everyone.

July 11, 2016

I love the scent of the Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster. My clothes smell fresh for weeks on end but not to perfume. My husband likes all the scents I have tried so far. I also put it in a sachet to hang in my car to keep it smelling fresh.

June 05, 2016

These work great the beads Dissolve so quickly the scent is amazing leaves my clothes and sheets smelling great for days and feeling so soft with a great aroma

May 09, 2016

J'ai utilisé le downy unstopables pour laver mes draps et j'ai adoré l'odeur qui a duré longtemps. En entrant dans ma maison on pouvait sentir l'odeur qui provenait de ma chambre.

April 11, 2016

These work great! They dissolve right in the wash. Great for those gross scent holders like my husbands work clothes. Or to give your sheets an extra something. Smells amazing I have loved all the scents I have tried. Normally I am sensitive to scents but I havent noticed my skin react to these at all.

February 08, 2016

luv the smell of the clothes n it last for a long time

June 09, 2015

This is one of the best product !!!! Leaves your clothes smelling wonderful and OMG nothing like it for bedding Love every scent . This is a MUST BUY !!!

June 08, 2015

If you love the smell of laundry then you'll love the Downy unstopables laundry scent booster. The scent lasts and i've had many people tell me that i smell good. I like scents and i love my clothes to smell fresh.