Downy Unstopbables In Wash Scent Boosters Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 273 in Laundry Care

March 27, 2017

I just couldn't wait to get my hands on this product. Really you have no idea.. I have been recovering from surgery so no heaving lifting so my laundry backed up. My husband was trying to do the wash. hed wash the towels and cloths but leave them for day in the wet washer.. Yuk.. I could have killed him. hate that moldy smell. So after a couple of washes with hot water and Downy Unstoppables my clothes and towels are back to normal

March 14, 2017

My clothes smell fantastic even after weeks from the cleaning them. Now I put few of them here and there all over the house too so my house can smell good too.

February 28, 2017

Mes vêtements et mes couvertures sent tellement bon avec ce parfum. Je l'utilise a tout les brassés que je fait. J'aime aussi le parfum en 'spray', ma maison sent bon.

February 15, 2017

Absolutely love these in washer beads. I actually put some in a little container in my car so it smells amazing too. The only downfall is the price, a few competitors are cheaper so once in a while i switch for a bit if i have a tight budget, but always back to these!

January 06, 2017

I so love this product. I have been seeing this at the grocery store but i have been ignoring it for the longest time til the time comes that i got my colleague gave me one to try and OMG, it works wonders. It really made my clothes smell fresh that you just want to sniff sniff and sniff

September 22, 2016

I started using the unstoppables after receiving a free sample in the mail and I've been buying them ever since I absolutely love them the scent last for many weeks the only thing that I find unfortunate is the price many stores carry them but in our area the stores that do the prices are very high I wish there was more coupons or some way to get these a little cheaper and because of that reason I've been carefully using it on selected loads if it was something that I was able to use in every load I definitely would if they were a little more affordable but as far as the effectiveness they're great

July 05, 2016

I received one of these packages free in the mail to try. It is literally what got me hooked on this product. Since receiving this free sample, I have purchased numerous bottles of Down Unstopables. Your laundry will smell so good if you use this product. Fresh clean laundry is the best smell!

June 05, 2016

The first time that I tried Downy Unstopbables I received a sample in the mail just like this one the next day I washed my clothes and added it to the wash I couldn't believe how great my clothes smelled and felt so soft

April 25, 2016

Not too sure how I got-along, before these hit the shelves!!..Now, I simply cannot get enough!!.. They ALL smell AMAZING, and can last an exceptionally long time!! :D :)

March 21, 2016

My SIL encouraged me to try these and I actually had half a bottle from her sit on my laundry shelf for almost a year before I decided to give them a try.....I haven't looked back! My wash smells fresher for longer and I am now recommending them to everyone! I've tried a few of the different scents and love them all....the in wash scent boosters will remain an essential part of my laundry routine from now on!