Downy Unstopbables In Wash Scent Boosters Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 22, 2016

I started using the unstoppables after receiving a free sample in the mail and I've been buying them ever since I absolutely love them the scent last for many weeks the only thing that I find unfortunate is the price many stores carry them but in our area the stores that do the prices are very high I wish there was more coupons or some way to get these a little cheaper and because of that reason I've been carefully using it on selected loads if it was something that I was able to use in every load I definitely would if they were a little more affordable but as far as the effectiveness they're great

July 05, 2016

I received one of these packages free in the mail to try. It is literally what got me hooked on this product. Since receiving this free sample, I have purchased numerous bottles of Down Unstopables. Your laundry will smell so good if you use this product. Fresh clean laundry is the best smell!

June 05, 2016

The first time that I tried Downy Unstopbables I received a sample in the mail just like this one the next day I washed my clothes and added it to the wash I couldn't believe how great my clothes smelled and felt so soft

April 25, 2016

Not too sure how I got-along, before these hit the shelves!!..Now, I simply cannot get enough!!.. They ALL smell AMAZING, and can last an exceptionally long time!! :D :)

March 21, 2016

My SIL encouraged me to try these and I actually had half a bottle from her sit on my laundry shelf for almost a year before I decided to give them a try.....I haven't looked back! My wash smells fresher for longer and I am now recommending them to everyone! I've tried a few of the different scents and love them all....the in wash scent boosters will remain an essential part of my laundry routine from now on!

March 07, 2016

I use this in every load of laundry I absolutely love every scent it comes in and does not stain your clothes at all like some other brands and the scent lasts weeks!!!

March 07, 2016

The smell is AMAZING!!!!! my boyfriend is a football player so his gym clothes used to smell really bad. He was even thinking about getting ride of those clothes because he could not get rid of the odour. So one day I came back with a bottle of Downy unstopbables scent booster and it did miracles! Now all of our clothes smell so good, even his gym clothes! The only thing I dont like about this product is the price, but other than that, I absolutly love it !!!!

March 03, 2016

This is definitely a good invention, its easy to use, just drop in the washer ,throw in your clothes and bedding .it leaves your clothes and bedding with a really nice scent and it lasts for days .It's not overly expensive and can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store

February 12, 2016

Love how Downy Unstopables has long lasting smell,Some times I put a handfull in my coat pocket to keep it smelling fresh.I find these little beads convenient not only for laundry but in my closet and dresser draws,

February 12, 2016

The scent beads smell amazing! It kept my clothes smelling fresh for awhile! The beads comes in a cute container. However, I did get it on sale for 5 dollars compare 10 dollars ( regular price).

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!