Downy Unstoppables Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 270 in Laundry Care

March 13, 2017

Love love love this product! Would recommend it for anyone! I especially love using it on my sheets and its great for towels! Just gives everything an extra boost of smell!

January 02, 2017

I have an old house (35 years old) that ALWAYS smells musty, no matter what I do. Unfortunately, this means that all of my clothes (stored in my closets) always end up musty too. I started adding this stuff to my laundry, and it really works! As long as I use my clothes within about a week, they come out of my closet smelling fresh and clean. This is the perfect fix for anyone who needs a little bit of extra freshness for their clothes. (Sure does wonders for my spare sheets/towels in the linen closet, too!)

March 17, 2016

We love these. I wasn't sure if it would really smell great after 12 weeks in the closet but it sure does. I pulled out a shirt that I washed before winter and it still smells fabulous. This will be my new go to for packing up summer cloths and winter cloths.