Downy wrinkle releaser Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 274 in Laundry Care

March 08, 2017

I love using this on my clothes such as my uniform when I do not have the time to iron at the last moment . My husband and my kids , teenagers especially love this when they need to iron their clothes. This is amzing and helps me out with those moments when I can not reach for the Ironing board to iron my clothes.

February 07, 2017

I used this product on some wool suit pants. There were wrinkles in the leg from the hanger. I sprayed the product on rubbed it into the fabric. I left the pants hanging up over night and the wrinkles completely disappeared! I was very happy to see that the product works so well.

April 14, 2016

I bought this to bring on a trip, and it was actually very effective. The travel-sized bottle is small enough to throw into a purse or stash in the car, and a few sprays of this really freshens up clothing in a matter of minutes.
    I've used this on a variety of clothing, and it's worked well on everything. All it takes is so mist the fabric enough so that it's slightly dampened, then straighten and smooth it out, and let it dry. Wrinkles on our clothing from being folded or packed disappear after using this, and the scent makes everything smell like it's fresh out of the dryer again. It also helps get rid of static, which can be really annoying especially in the winter.
    I've used this on light and dark coloured clothing, and it hasn't left any stains or residues. I haven't tested this on any wrinkles that are really set and creased, but for my purposes this product works amazingly well. I will definitely continue to purchase this, and would recommend it to anyone (unless you have a really sensitive nose, as the scent is a bit strong).

Downy wrinkle releaser;

I had a friend show me this during a recent dinner party at her home
    I was skeptical...

But it worked,
    wrinkles did start to release and soften up

Of course not completely, but I was surprised.

Good to have for special occassions where you want to look prestige at all times

January 08, 2016

i used a samlpe of this that i got in the mail...love it...was really surprised how well it works.. smells great too

January 08, 2016

This stuff is a miracle. When I went on vacation I bought a traveling size and wish they had a bigger version. You literally spray it on your close hang it and you see the wrinkles slowly fading. I mean your not going to get a fresh tailored look but damn close enough for the effort included. Really worth it