• Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti Aging Mattifying Lotion
  • Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti Aging Mattifying Lotion

Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti Aging Mattifying Lotion Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

March 09, 2016

I love this product. It goes on so smooth and you only need a little bit and it just rubs in everywhere a small amount can cover your whole face. I use this product everyday and never have an issues with my pores bc you cant see them bc of the matte finish.

February 07, 2016

I love Dr.Brandt. I have all of their products! Their products are a bit more pricey on the higher end luxury scale, but to me skincare is something I will not cut corners with! I love this product because after my skincare routine it blurs my face and hides enlarged pores. This product also DOES NOT clog your pores which many other primers will do. It gives you a tinted matte look and its suitable for all skintypes even the most sensitive! I definitely recommend this product for those in search of a great primer that can be used under or over their makeup!

January 30, 2016

I just love this lotion. I have been usig it as a primer before applying my foundation. Pores dissapear and the skin is amazingly soft and photo ready. Definitly recommend it if you have large pores.

August 01, 2015

This is the best lotion I have ever used. Perfect for priming skin before makeup application

March 18, 2015

I love this product. It makes my skin look so flawless. One of my favorite products.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil