Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 333 in Primer

October 17, 2016

Lately, I’ve been hunting for a good pore minimizing primer. There’s been a lot of hype surrounding the Dr. Brandt Pores No More primer, so I figured I might as well give in and see what the big deal is. I tested out for a week during my intense work days and I must say, I am quite impressed! It feels light on my skin and works better than my Smashbox Photofinish Primer to blur out my giant pores. I found it lasted much longer and held my makeup together better as well! I did, however, find it to be quite drying. But, it was nothing my First Aid Beauty moisturizer couldn’t fix! It is a bit pricier but a little goes a long way.

March 14, 2015

This was ok, but I've used better primers in terms of texture. It's almost a mouse like quality. My skin doesn't feel totally silky smooth like others. However, my foundation does seem to last a bit longer.

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. This product is designed for oily/combination skin which is me for sure. I find that it did help minamize my pores and help my makeup look fresh a little bit longer. I don't usually use a primer though since I don't like to put much on my face other than foundation. I probably wouldn't buy this again, being about $55 a bottle it's definitely out of my price range.

January 06, 2015

Non pore cloging, excellent formula so smooth and prolongs my foundations wear time. Also a little goes a long way so I think its pretty well worth the price.

September 14, 2014

The texture of this product is what made me fall in love with it. I love the smell of tea tree, and it works pretty good as a foundation primer and pore reducer. 55$ for 30 ml is quit expensive though.

September 13, 2014

Hello wonderful primer - this is amazing. Not greasy or oily and works fantastic. I would say it is worth the price; however, it is a deterrent for some people

September 03, 2014

Non pore clogging, smooth finish. A very pleasant surprise of a product.

April 11, 2012

This product is like a tinted primer that claims to minimize pores. I'm not sure that my pores shrink, but after application, my face is very smooth. It also controls oil and is a wonderful base before applying makeup. If I am not having breakouts (I am acne-prone), I just apply a little concealer on my problem spots (scars, red marks, dark circles) and skip the whole powder/foundation process because it makes my face so smooth.

It is a bit pricey (I think about 60$) for 30mL/ 1 fl oz. It comes in a tube with a pump which is good for controlling dispense volume but kind of awkward when the tube is nearly empty and you are trying to squeeze out the last bit. It has a scent of tea tree oil but doesn't stay. It doesn't make me break out.

The only thing I find a little off about this products is that unlike other primers which absorb into skin like a moisturizer, this product sometimes doesn't. Rather, it occasionally seems to "ball up" but after rubbing it in a little longer, it will smooth out onto your skin, almost like a protective layer.

This is a part of my definite skin-care/makeup routine.