Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 341 in Primer

February 16, 2017

I really like the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Refiner, the quality of the product is great. It feels nice on my face and does not require layers of makeup over it which is great as I don't enjoy wearing layers of makeup, nor do I have a lot of time to figure out how to apply layers of it.
    Its a bit pricey but you don't use very much so it does last and I would rather pay for quality once than purchase many items that won't get used. We have all done that, it's no good.
    If you purchase from a Sephora double the points deal than at least you get a bit of fun out of it.
    I do recommend trying this product, it's pretty neat.

October 17, 2016

Lately, I’ve been hunting for a good pore minimizing primer. There’s been a lot of hype surrounding the Dr. Brandt Pores No More primer, so I figured I might as well give in and see what the big deal is. I tested out for a week during my intense work days and I must say, I am quite impressed! It feels light on my skin and works better than my Smashbox Photofinish Primer to blur out my giant pores. I found it lasted much longer and held my makeup together better as well! I did, however, find it to be quite drying. But, it was nothing my First Aid Beauty moisturizer couldn’t fix! It is a bit pricier but a little goes a long way.

March 14, 2015

This was ok, but I've used better primers in terms of texture. It's almost a mouse like quality. My skin doesn't feel totally silky smooth like others. However, my foundation does seem to last a bit longer.

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. This product is designed for oily/combination skin which is me for sure. I find that it did help minamize my pores and help my makeup look fresh a little bit longer. I don't usually use a primer though since I don't like to put much on my face other than foundation. I probably wouldn't buy this again, being about $55 a bottle it's definitely out of my price range.

January 06, 2015

Non pore cloging, excellent formula so smooth and prolongs my foundations wear time. Also a little goes a long way so I think its pretty well worth the price.

September 14, 2014

The texture of this product is what made me fall in love with it. I love the smell of tea tree, and it works pretty good as a foundation primer and pore reducer. 55$ for 30 ml is quit expensive though.

September 13, 2014

Hello wonderful primer - this is amazing. Not greasy or oily and works fantastic. I would say it is worth the price; however, it is a deterrent for some people

September 03, 2014

Non pore clogging, smooth finish. A very pleasant surprise of a product.

April 11, 2012

This product is like a tinted primer that claims to minimize pores. I'm not sure that my pores shrink, but after application, my face is very smooth. It also controls oil and is a wonderful base before applying makeup. If I am not having breakouts (I am acne-prone), I just apply a little concealer on my problem spots (scars, red marks, dark circles) and skip the whole powder/foundation process because it makes my face so smooth.

It is a bit pricey (I think about 60$) for 30mL/ 1 fl oz. It comes in a tube with a pump which is good for controlling dispense volume but kind of awkward when the tube is nearly empty and you are trying to squeeze out the last bit. It has a scent of tea tree oil but doesn't stay. It doesn't make me break out.

The only thing I find a little off about this products is that unlike other primers which absorb into skin like a moisturizer, this product sometimes doesn't. Rather, it occasionally seems to "ball up" but after rubbing it in a little longer, it will smooth out onto your skin, almost like a protective layer.

This is a part of my definite skin-care/makeup routine.