Dr. Bronner's Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap
Good

Dr. Bronner's Lavender Pure-Castile Liquid Soap Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 07, 2016

This stuff is amazing, and there are so many different uses for it.
I mainly use it in the tub as a relaxing alternative to bubble bath, and I love the lavender scent for helping create a calming atmosphere... perfect for before bed.

I have also added a couple drops of it to my washing machine when washing delicate items, and it worked wonderfully, and infused my laundry with a light lavender scent.

Will have to try it as a face wash next!!
Will be purchasing again for sure, maybe a different scent next time!!

September 04, 2016

This Dr. Bronners soap is the only soap I use to wash all of my cosmetic brushes (synthetic and natural hair), and my beauty blender sponge. This particular scent smells wonderful! A tiny drop is needed and all traces of makeup is quickly removed, even long wearing foundation comes off effectively on my beauty blender!! A great product! PS: my son uses this in the shower as a body wash.

September 04, 2016

Ever since I've used this on my face, it's been 90% acne free. I think it's because it's so natural compared to other face soaps I've used and it's allowing my face oils to stay instead of completely stripping it away. Plus, the natural lavender smell is extra relaxing. This also takes my makeup off too. Amazing product.

August 15, 2016

I LOVE this soap. There are so many uses for this soap, but my favourite is to use it as a facial cleanser. I use it every night to take off my makeup and it works wonders and you only need a tiny drop. I had been having some issues with my skin and since switching to this soap, most have corrected themselves. I also love using the lavender sent right before bed.

June 24, 2016

This stuff is absolutely amazing. All natural product from a company that has an amazing story (you can find that story here - https://www.drbronner.com/our-story/legacy/

I have used this product on my face and skin. When using it on the face - use a makeup removal cream on your eye makeup first as I do not find it will take off the really intense mascara such as Benefit's They're Real! I love this natural soap on my skin and face as I find I don't need nearly as much lotion after and my makeup sits beautifully after.

I also have used this in my hair - does take a little getting used to and I advice having a container in your shower so you are able to dilute it with water for best possible use.

Will still be trying this on my makeup brushes as well as I have read so many wonderful reviews on how great it works!!