Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Organic Baby-Mild Pure Castile Soap Liquid

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Organic Baby-Mild Pure Castile Soap Liquid Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 552 in Body Wash

1.5/5

June 24, 2016

I bought this product because I heard a lot of minimalist youtubers recommending it. I heard its organic and natural (which is true). I also heard that its an all-in-one product.

I don't think the product works on anything it promises. I washed my hair with it and my hair had never looked worse. It was dry and unruly and looked lifeless. I also washed our clothes with it and it removed no stains etc. The only thing it worked on was mild cleaning (as a multi purpose cleaner) but for it's price - not worth it!

February 29, 2016

I have been using this on my daughter since she was newborn. It is a great replacement for traditional baby soaps because it isn't full of scary chemicals and it does what it is supposed to do. It lathers well and cleans the skin well. It can be used on skin, hair, and even around the house. It is gentle enough to be used on baby skin but it can be used on adults too. I have used it as both a shampoo and body wash for my daughter for the past three and a half years, and I use it as body wash for myself sometimes too. The smell is hardly there, so it allows your baby's natural scent to come through (what beats the smell of a newborn baby?). I love that I can safely use this on my daughter and not have to worry about putting harmful chemicals all over her skin, especially because her skin is already sensitive as it is. I can't imagine ever replacing this soap with another because I have enjoyed it so much over the years.

November 16, 2015

Totally unscented, cleans very well, and no rashes! The bottle is quite big, so a pump would've been a nice and logical addition, otherwise I'd give it 4 stars.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products