Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Made with Organic Oils. No detergents. 100% Vegan.

September 14, 2016

You can use this amazing soap for everything. It keeps my face acnefree andsilky smooth. I've used it as bubble bath, body wash, face wash, and even a cleaner

September 13, 2016

Love love love Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps. Eco friendly and super concentrated, they're scented with essential oils so you don't have to worry about any chemical addition to them. They're super versatile, you can use it as face wash or body wash, you can use it in house hold cleaners, baby shampoo etc! Highly recommend.

August 28, 2016

Dr Bronners is so amazing for so many things. Back when i had dreadlocks this was the only thing i could use to clean my hair. It worked out really well! Its also useful for making lots of DIY natural products.

April 20, 2016

For the price, this stuff IS MAGIC. I use it as a body wash, hand soap, kitchen soap and in a crunch laundry soap. I love the philosophy of the company and it's easier to find than ever before. Peppermint liquid is really refreshing, too!

January 25, 2016

I originally bought this product to help a family member with chemical sensitivities. I currently have the Tea Tree oil liquid soap, and absolutely love it. I have also tried the peppermint and the one for sensitive skin. I've been really impressed with all of them. I would definitely try other products by the same company.

May 01, 2015

I love this all purpose soap!. I usually use it as a body wash, and bathroom cleaner. It's natural and effective, and does not irritate my skin. I also use it as a shampoo when my hair is in need of clarifying. I totally recommend this product.

April 06, 2015

I was surprised how well this works. I use it to clean everything from my counters to my baby's hair. It's the only product you need.

October 22, 2014

this is my go-to brush cleanser. The soaps come in both liquid and solid bar form. This is gentle enough to be used as a body wash and shampoo, but isn't moisturizing at all so a conditioner and lotion should also be used. I have the mint version which leaves a nice fresh tingle which is lovely on the scalp and elsewhere especially after going to the gym. The soaps are marketed to also be used as an all purpose surface cleaner (dilute with water) and for washing clothing. I would not recommend using this product on very sensitive skin, like the face, since it will be too drying.

June 16, 2014

I love Dr Bronner's Lavender soap.It is more expensive than the regular store bought stuff but it lasts a long time.The lavender smell is not too strong,just faint enough to enjoy.I used to have exczema on my arms and legs but since using Dr Bronner's it has disappeared.

July 30, 2013

We love Dr Bronner's soaps in our house. I use the baby formula on my son (diluted) and I love the peppermint and almond for hand/body soap for myself. It also is an amazing cleaning agent for counter tops etc. It doesn't get much more pure than Dr. Bronner's. It is a little pricey, but I find a little goes a loooong way!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml