Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap
Good

Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

September 27, 2016

I bought this soap because I was looking for something more natural. I chose the peppermint because I love the scent, especially in the shower. It helps to me to wake up. I did like the soap, but found it a bit pricey for the size and it did not last very long. I may consider buying it if I see it on sale.

September 10, 2016

DR. Bronners soap is truly lovely. Its a really delicate soap which is wonderful for my very sensitive skin. The peppermint one has a nice, subdued scent. I wish the price of the soap was a little bit lower!

August 17, 2016

I feel like this stuff is a little bit expensive, but it does last a long time. And there's nothing like that tingly, clean minty smell. It's good stuff. A classic. Iconic.

August 17, 2016

I love using this soap to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blenders. It's gentle and deep cleans so well. I rarely have to wash a brush twice when using this and it gets out everything from creams to liquids to gels. It works so well and it's a great alternative to the beauty blender solid cleaner.

July 20, 2016

I grew up using this soap. I can use this soap on my face and body. Most soap I either use on my face or on my body but not on both. The soap last a long time and it should since it's more expensive than a lot of other soaps . I always order mine since I can usually get a better deal than in store. It smells great and the peppermint in the soap makes it refreshing . It's great to use after a workout .

March 20, 2016

It smells amazing and works really well. What I really liked about it was that it has multiple uses which is awesome. One thing I wasn't crazy about was that the peppermint is a bit potent and if left on for a bit too long the nice peppermint tingle turned into an unpleasant peppermint burn. But that's easily solved by not leaving it on for too long.

February 17, 2016

What an amazing soap! Not only is this company fair trade, a few amazing to their employees....their soap is great. You literally need the smallest amount, and it will lather up your hands like nothing. The cost is low considering how effective and safe the product is. We use it on both of our young children who have sensitive skin.

January 25, 2016

dr bronner's soap can be used for all kinds of things from body wash, dish soap, shampoo, laundry soap... it claims 18in1 uses, and customers have discovered even more. and it's ingredients are very safe. you can find the soap in liquid for those purposes or you can find it as a bar soap. there are several scents to choose from. i actually discovered it when i needed to bath my very stinky husky dog, and i used this scent, peppermint. this soap did not disappoint! omg did she ever smell awesome! the only important thing to remember for the peppermint soap, is that it does have a strong cooling and tingling sensation. for this reason, you need to be mindful about washing the delicate areas of the body, which i avoided when washing the dog, and would need to keep in mind for children as well.

January 21, 2016

I absolutely love this soap, it is my new "everything in one bottle" product. (I use the liquid version, rather than the bar, although both work just as well.) It's great when I travel, because you can use it as body wash, shampoo, shave lotion and hand soap. Peppermint is such an invigorating and clean smell, and I even appreciate the tingle, especially on my scalp!

November 23, 2015

This has such a nice fresh smell that leaves skin soft and it dry or itchy. Easy to wash off

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag