Dr. Brown's 3-pack 8-ounce Standard Bottles

Dr. Brown's 3-pack 8-ounce Standard Bottles Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 740 in Bottles

Dr. Brown's Natural Flow® baby bottle was invented by a doctor and tested on his own children when they were babies, so you can rest assured that this product is as safe as it is effective. This revolutionary baby bottle features a patented "no vacuum" design with an innovative design.

May 17, 2015

I used Dr. Browns Bottles with my first daughter because of how much she seemed to be having issues with gas, and reflux. I can't say for sure that it was the bottles that helped, but shortly after starting with them her issues seemed to get better. Now, with my second daughter, I didn't even bother trying anything else, just went straight to Dr Browns, and she has had no problems. They are a little on the pricey side, and it takes a while to clean, because of all the parts, but it is so worth it. Plus, I have never had any issues with leaking, cracking or breaking. In fact, the bottles I am currently using for my second daughter are the same ones I bought for my first daughter, so that helps justify the cost as well.

April 16, 2015

My son had terrible gas until we switched to Dr. Brown's bottles. They made a HUGE difference ! Such a life saver. These are great if your baby suffers from gas. They are a bit expensive but they truly are worth every penny. Will most definitely use them for our next baby.

March 25, 2014

I received these bottles as a baby shower gift. My baby had very bad colic and these bottles seemed to help a little. I did find all the small pieces that needed to be cleaned and sterilized very time consuming. Also, these bottles did poorly in the bottle sterilizer and often leaked. I wouldn't recommend these bottle.