Dr Brown's 8-oz Regular Neck Bottles Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 740 in Bottles

July 19, 2016

I used the Dr. Brown's bottles for my second son. He was in the hospital for 6 weeks and while he was in there he was on a regular pre made formula bottles and he was constantly fussy and gassy and had thrush twice. So when he finally came home I went out and bought the Dr. Brown's bottles for him and I will never buy any other bottles for any of my kids, or my family or friends who are pregnant or have babies! Once he started on the Dr. Brown's bottles he wasn't gassy or fussy and he was so content and the most amazing perfect little angel! They worked so good! I recommend them to everyone I know that is pregnant or has babies!

June 28, 2016

Best bottles I've ever had for the boys! I have two boys under 2 years and I've use so many different brands until I tried Dr Brown's. These bottles really do their job. Good quality, easy to clean, easy to use, and baby loves them!

March 10, 2016

Dr Browns bottles were the best for my little one. The venting system definitely made a difference for her as compared to other bottles. Less air so less gas and discomfort. I found they held up well to all the washing and sterilizing too.

February 13, 2016

Before my son was born, I did a lot of research on all things baby-related and one of the most debated topics was which type of bottle was best. Although I've tried nearly every type, he currently uses Dr. Brown's bottles and loves them. They have a nice design and are easy to hold, but cleaning them is a whole different situation altogether. The 5 separate parts of the bottle all need to be washed individually and some of them are incredibly hard to clean, even with a bottle-specific brush. I would imagine if you had a bottle steam cleaner it would be easier but if you're washing them by hand, I would think twice about purchasing this bottle.

January 28, 2016

I love love love these bottles. My son was battling horrible gas and was so unhappy and in pain. These bottles helped so much and now he is happy and almost gas free. I get a new Dr. Brown bottle every chance I get and highly recommend them.

August 04, 2015

When my son was born premature I was on edge about everything and since he had to be on formula to help him gain weight quick it also gave him terrible gas which ended in stomach pain that kept him up all night. Being a first time mom I didn't know bottles made such a difference well my doctor recommend to try these. After a week his stomach pains and gas went away and he finally got some sleep as did i! I will definitely be using these again if I have another child so I don't end up with a poor baby in pain and agony from the extra air that slips through bottles, these kept the air out and the milk in so I'm a very happy mother thanks to these abd would recommend them to any parent

May 27, 2015

Great bottles - easy to use.
Claim to reduce colic and gas - seem to help vs. traditional bottles.
Somewhat a pain to wash, as there are a few parts and pieces.