Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner

Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 226 in Toner

March 09, 2017

Originally found this toner by chance at Winners and am hooked after fantastic results! Smells amazing and is a very natural choice compared to some seriously harsh alternatives. Prior to Dr. Hauschka, I used Burt's Bees Rosewater and Glycerin Toner and although I still think it's a great product, the application of this one is much more efficient and cost effective. I love using this as a refreshing spritz during the course of a busy day and starting off with a spritz after a nice hot shower! Not drying like other toners and I've found it is best paired with the Revitalizing Day Cream.

March 25, 2014

This product is good for all skin types as it has a normalizing effect. The toner comes in a 3.4 fl oz spray bottle. I like this because I can easily control how much I want to use. Generally I spray it on a cotton puff and wipe my face. It effectively removes any leftover cleanser residue. You can also simply spritz your face with the mist. A nice light fragrance, pleasant, not overpowering.
    Dr. Haushka is a botanical line and contains none of those chemicals we do not want in our skin care products - like parabens, mineral oil etc. Another reason to recommend Dr. Haushka is that they do no animal testing, use ecological methods and purchase fair trade ingredients! They meet all my criteria for a great company with wonderful products!