Dr. Jart Black Label BB Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart Black Label BB Beauty Balm Reviews

1 review
Ranked #125 out of 183 in BB Creams

March 11, 2015

The formula is really lightweight and creamy, it goes on smooth and naturally blends beautifully into the skin with no greasy residue. I would say it's a semi-matte formula as it leaves a soft glow on your skin without that make-up feel. It does cover skin flaws and blemishes nicely even if not completely, you can build on application without seeing a caked appearance which was a lovely feature. I like that I could apply as little or as much as I needed. The balm has a long wear and last all day! It even looks decent over any dry patches you might have and my skin can get dry around the chin area sometimes. If you have severely dry skin I would suggest using a drop of skin oil over those area's first before using this. As for the shade, this was the lightest they offered in the number #1494145 . This is the color code that is listed over at Sephora. I don't know of other retailers use that same number. It's the best color for fair skin especially if your on the yellow tone side. It almost looked right on my face except that I found it oxidized slightly after awhile making my face appear too "dirty yellow" or deep beige but without those dark reddish pigments. It's like seriously one step close to my tone if they neutralized the yellow in this formula. As you can see form my photo swatch above it really does disappear into the skin but unfortunately appeared darker after awhile. It was so disappointing. I really wish a brand would come out with decent foundations and balms that are suitable for pale skin girls.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag