Good

Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Oil Balm Reviews

Ranked #270 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 09, 2016

I love this balm. Recently I've been having problems with dry skin, mainly the back of my hands and occasional reactions to new products/animals. Which leaves my skin dry and irritated. This balm has turned that around. I used it twice and already the skin is smoother and hydrated. I loved the texture, in the container it's a solid white balm, as soon as your touch it your body heat turns it into an oil. It a sobs fast, it's THIN, Non greasy or sticky. It feels like nothing on the skin. But it's the only thing that's worked on my dry patches. It does have a slight herbal/citrusy scent, some people don't like it, but it's faint and it doesn't linger long. I'm here for its effectiveness. It does what it's suppose to do. Solid quality product, A++

November 14, 2015

I recently bought this product from Sephora and it's fantastic! It comes in a jar as a balm, but as you warm it in your hands it melts into a wonderful and moisturizing oil. This is great all over the body, but I especially like it for the hands. I would definitely buy this again. This is the first product from this line that I've tried, but if this is any indication of the qualty and effectiveness of their products, I will be trying more.