Dr. Oetker Casa Di Mama Pulled Pork Pizza

Dr. Oetker Casa Di Mama Pulled Pork Pizza Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

Taste

October 07, 2016

Bon rapport qualité /prix. C'es tune valeur certaine pour quand on veut faire rapide et efficace. Bon goût, belle croûte. Original comme pizza , elle est savoureuse.

Taste

October 07, 2016

I found this pizza in the frozen foods section about 3 weeks ago, and figured I would give it a try. Most of the pizzas by this brand are very good, and I do love a thin crust pizza. Well I made the pizza for lunch and, shamelessly ate the whole thing myself! The taste was awesome, the crust crisped up nicely, and it only takes about 14 minutes to bake. It had a little bit of spice to it, but not too much. I have been back to buy more of this pizza since trying it for the first time. Definitely my favorite! The only downfall is that it doesn't have a lot of pulled pork as a topping. Other than that, it is fantastic. I would highly recommend you try this. I know I will be stocking up if/when they go on sale, just to have them in my freezer.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products