Dr. Oetker Mug Cake Reviews

Ranked #598 out of 737 in Chocolate

Icing Sugar (contains Corn Starch), Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, may contain Milk Ingredients), Caramel Color (Contains Sulphites), Egg Powder, Egg White Powder (contains Baker's Yeast and Citric Acid), Rice Starch, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Baking Soda, Dextrose, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Modified Corn Starch. (Note: Description is informational only. Please always refer to the actual product label before use and consult with your health professional on any questions you may have.)

October 04, 2016

This was difficult for me to rate because it was easy to make and didn't taste horrible. I am not a fan of it because I thought it was WAY to rich, but not a good rich more of a 'omg who didn't measure the cocoa powder" rich. I did add vanilla ice cream to it like people recommended and it did improve the taste (or it offset the fact that there was too much cocoa powder). PS I only tried the chocolate, after that I was afraid to try the caramel.

August 14, 2016

I have bought this a few times at Walmarts. Very easy to make just add milk to the mix and stir. I find the taste very rich and moist, prefer it with ice cream on top

January 20, 2016

I prepared this mug cake as instructed and didn’t add any extra ingredients to it.
The cake was easy to prepare and became ready in the expected time.
I found it really tasty and fluffy but it was a little bit too sweet for my taste. Also it became harder before a couple of minutes.

January 13, 2016

I really enjoy this very fast, very convenient and so delicious dessert. That is so easy to repair with no bowls, no mixer. no beaters and just add milk to your cup stir and micro- wave. Appropriately five minutes to prepare. It comes in a variety of yummy flavors like chocolate, lemon, chocolate chip, caramel and much more. I received a this product with Shopper Army to try and review. I have also had a couple free product coupons and have bought #DrOetker ever since. Nice served with a dollop of whip cream. Very reasonably priced.

January 12, 2016

Oh wow these are so rich and decadent, love the gooey chocolate, its heavenly, I like the fact that it's inexpensive so I can buy it all the time

January 11, 2016

This product is probably the quickest and easiest cake to make. It's the oerfect size for one person. It takes literally 1-2 minutes to make and is absolutely delicious!

January 05, 2016

Really great tasting cake. It was easy and so fast to make in the microwave in 1 minute. I will definitely buy this again.

November 14, 2014

I was asked to review the french vanilla & chocolate bits mug cake for another site, so that is the one i have tasted. I must say that i was pretty impressed with it. The cake tasted pretty good, it was moist & fluffy & all the things that you would want in a cake. I think the only real problem that i had with it was that it was pretty heavy on the calories. But they are pretty cheap & convenient, easy to make, a pretty good thing to have on hand in case of an emergency party for 1! because we all need those every once and awhile.

October 25, 2014

They taste great and are so quick and easy for quick dessert or snack

October 11, 2014

This was absolutely delicious. It literally takes seconds to prepare, and is the perfect portion for one person! If you have a sweet tooth and want something quick and easy, this is perfect!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products