Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 63 in Frozen Pizza

November 30, 2016

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella is a great go to meal addition or just a snack for myself and friends. It's delicious! Will definitely stock up for the Holiday Season.

November 30, 2016

The Dr. Oetker packaging looks great and I'm always tempted to purchase them on sale, but then I remember how bad the actual pizza tastes. The crust is very thin and tastes like paste. The toppings are thin, sauce bland and the box is bigger than the pizza which is so tiny for the price they charge. You are better off throwing a pita into the oven and smearing it will pizza sauce. This is not my jam.

October 22, 2016

J'adore ces pizzas, elles sont une bonne alternative quand on n'a pas envie de faire un gros dîner ou qu'on est pressé. Celle au mozarella est tout simplement délicieuse avec ses énormes morceaux de fromages. Par contre, je trouve qu'elles sont un peu dispendieuse pour la grosseur, donc quand il y a un bon spécial je me gâte.

September 29, 2016

I'm not big on frozen pizza's in general because they aren't super nutritional. However, if I'm looking for a quick, yet tasty meal, I will make one of these. I like the thin crispiness of the crust, and the flavour of this particular pizza is really yummy.

June 02, 2016

This is worth getting again. I love that I can get it on sale for about $3 and it's super easy to bake, you just put it frozen right on the oven wires. It's the perfect size for 2 ladies to share in my opinion. I love the little pockets around it with the different cheeses and I want to say basil pesto. It's a nice thin crust that's crispy and there's a good amount of cheese. And the tomato sauce is just right. It's light and fresh.

June 02, 2016

Really like this pizza! They aren't very big but it's enough for just me and my boyfriend, perfect lunch! I like the thin crust, it gets perfectly crispy and the mozzerella tastes great. It's different from regular pizza mozerella, the cheese is all sliced in circles and laid atop the pizza. Love the sauce flavour.

June 02, 2016

This frozen pizza is so good and often goes on sale at metro. It has a great mozzarella taste as well as pesto sauce and little tomatoes, very delicious.

October 30, 2015

We bought this pizza on sale. It's really good! Love the taste. The crust is light and crispy!

September 22, 2015

I often buy this brand when they are on sale. I have always been happy with the thin crispy crust and the flavor.

September 22, 2015

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella;

I took part in a dr. oetker study of all the various pizza flavours and they are all great!
Pizza crust itself is thin and full of flavour, does not taste bland like other frozen pizzas taste.

There was a good amount of mozzarella on top of the pizza!

The tomato sauce and seasoning was not overwhelming.
There was a good balance of all ingredients within the pizza.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches