Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 66 in Frozen Pizza

January 13, 2017

For a frozen pizza, this one is pretty decent. Overpriced i my opinion, but it does taste pretty good. Id rather order a pizza, but these work in a pinch.

January 13, 2017

This is one of my favourite frozen pizza. The thin crust is crispy and moist at the same time. The cheese is not over salty and the tomato are tasting good. Very light pizza with a lot of flavour.

January 11, 2017

This is my favourite Ristorante pizza! I love the simplicity of the ingredients but the way the ingredients work so well together. I love the fact that it is thin crust - not a big fan of thicker crusts. Over all this is a thumbs up for me and would greatly recommend it!

January 07, 2017

j'ai pas aimé la pizza je l'ai trouvé tres et trop mince pour ce qui est des garnitures il n'y en a pas beaucoup j'ai du mangé toute la pizza et j'avais encore faim

November 30, 2016

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella is a great go to meal addition or just a snack for myself and friends. It's delicious! Will definitely stock up for the Holiday Season.

November 30, 2016

The Dr. Oetker packaging looks great and I'm always tempted to purchase them on sale, but then I remember how bad the actual pizza tastes. The crust is very thin and tastes like paste. The toppings are thin, sauce bland and the box is bigger than the pizza which is so tiny for the price they charge. You are better off throwing a pita into the oven and smearing it will pizza sauce. This is not my jam.

October 22, 2016

J'adore ces pizzas, elles sont une bonne alternative quand on n'a pas envie de faire un gros dîner ou qu'on est pressé. Celle au mozarella est tout simplement délicieuse avec ses énormes morceaux de fromages. Par contre, je trouve qu'elles sont un peu dispendieuse pour la grosseur, donc quand il y a un bon spécial je me gâte.

September 29, 2016

I'm not big on frozen pizza's in general because they aren't super nutritional. However, if I'm looking for a quick, yet tasty meal, I will make one of these. I like the thin crispiness of the crust, and the flavour of this particular pizza is really yummy.

June 02, 2016

This is worth getting again. I love that I can get it on sale for about $3 and it's super easy to bake, you just put it frozen right on the oven wires. It's the perfect size for 2 ladies to share in my opinion. I love the little pockets around it with the different cheeses and I want to say basil pesto. It's a nice thin crust that's crispy and there's a good amount of cheese. And the tomato sauce is just right. It's light and fresh.

June 02, 2016

Really like this pizza! They aren't very big but it's enough for just me and my boyfriend, perfect lunch! I like the thin crust, it gets perfectly crispy and the mozzerella tastes great. It's different from regular pizza mozerella, the cheese is all sliced in circles and laid atop the pizza. Love the sauce flavour.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo