Dr Oetker Sheriff Mousse Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 64 in Frozen Desserts

Decadent and delicious, our Milk Chocolate Mousse is hard to resist.  When time is of the essence and you want to impress, try our creamy Milk Chocolate Mousse, the most popular of all our Mousse flavours and sure to please everyone in your household.

September 27, 2015

my mom used to buy whip n chill!!! i cant find that so i tried this one in strawberry and was very disappointed ... no flavor other than a powdery yucky after taste.. making my mousse home made now..

September 27, 2015

I do t like the lite flavour but the normal is great. Not enough flavour

September 27, 2015

This stuff is okay but its not something my family likes. The taste is okay but not for me.

June 16, 2015

This stuff is so light and fluffy, with awesome chocolatey flavor.

March 09, 2015

I haven't had this in years. Totally forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me! This is a great treat to make. I used to make it often. It was easy and fast, done in no time!

March 09, 2015

I love having this around the house. If my nephew comes over its something quick we can make together he loves it

May 28, 2014

The mousse is an easy dessert to make and is light and fluffy, It is also very delicious.

August 27, 2013

For a quick dessert, this is my favorite go to!!

June 05, 2013

Honestly I did not like the taste of the mousse.

June 06, 2012

I recently won a free product coupon on Dr Oetker's facebook fan page. This was my first time trying Mousse. It was awesome, so creamy and rich, and that kick of flavor after you've taken a bite is awesome. It's very hard to stop eating this stuff, it's so addictive. I also recommend not to leave it all in one big bowl to serve later. It works out much better to prepare it, then add it to individual serving dishes before refrigeration. Trust me I know this one from experience. I was pleasantly surprised with this product, and I will pay for this product in the future. LOve It !!