• Dr. Scholl's Blister Treatment
Good

Dr. Scholl's Blister Treatment Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 164 in Foot Care

August 01, 2015

These are a staple in every first-aid kit. I had a huge blood blister on the inside of my thigh. After much pain, I popped/drained it only for it to fill back up again - TWICE. I couldn't take it anymore - popping it hurt, clothes touching it hurt, I was desperate. I found these at my local drugstore and they are a MIRACLE! They prevent pain caused by friction, and I don't know what else they do, but in a matter of a few short days, my blister was completely gone - no pain. I highly, highly recommend these and continue to use them for blisters of all kind. AWESOME!

March 31, 2015

I usually put these on my heels before I go out (6 inch stilettos=cute outfit+sad feet), they prevent blisters as well as protect already existing ones. I always have some in my purse as well

January 27, 2007

High Heels or Sandles giving your feet a hard time? I know that my feet blister easily when I start wearing sandles again in the summer and these blister pads really help. They not only provide a protective pad for your blister on your foot, but it is slightly medicated to help speed the healing of the blister. They are a bit expensive since you only get about 6 in a pack but, they do help.