Dr Scholl's CLEAR Away Plantar Wart Removal System

Dr Scholl's CLEAR Away Plantar Wart Removal System Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 164 in Foot Care

Dr. Scholl’s® Clear Away® Plantar Wart Remover System contains salicylic acid USP 40% w/w and includes a dual-disk system for removal of plantar warts and pain relief.

January 25, 2016

My 6 year old caught a planters wart this winter at the local indoor pool . The poor baby complained every step she took. Using the Dr. Scholl's CLEAR away planters wart system, it was cleared up in no time! The trick we found was to file it down between applications for best results.

January 10, 2016

I was very happy with this product the time my daughter ended up with planters warts, seem to work well to help dry up the wart starting from the root, it does take a few days but gets rid of it in the end

September 23, 2015

My son had wart infact 2 wat in his foot and it was bothering him a lot . we used Dr school at frist it was difficult to follow the instruction but once you get the hang of it we are so good. it treated the wart as promised. after 10 days my son had everythig removed with any uneasiness.

September 02, 2014

This is a Plantar wart remover system and works fast its a dual-disk system for fast removal and pain relief. Worked great.