Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics
Good

Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotics Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 174 in Foot Care

June 09, 2016

I have high arches so there are not a lot of products suitable for my foot type. These worked great. I am on my feet all day long so I really get to see how they work. I also have custom orthotics and these work almost as well. I have bought at least 6 pairs and have them in most of my shoes. I get to save the orthotics for when I really need to use them. Best value is to get them at costco.

January 28, 2015

These orthodics would be great if only they lasted longer. My husband got them for his work boots and they are not cheap. They didn't even last 2 months, before they were falling apart inside his boot.

May 19, 2014

I have tried these and at first they make your feet feel great. The only problem that I find with these is that they wear out fast. Maybe if they didn't cost over $50.00 tax included it wouldn't hurt the pocket book so much. If they lasted more than a month or so that would be fantastic.

August 26, 2013

I wanted to try these after walking miles and miles in Las Vegas. Of course they had the machines everywhere there charging an arm and a leg for one pair of inserts. I waited it out until they came to canada at my local Costco store. I'm glad I waited! The inserts feel okay initially but after walking around for awhile they really start to irritate my feet where the insert starts. I would prefer if they were full sole rather than just the half sole. I was very disappointed that they didn't work for me and haven't used them since.