Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 174 in Foot Care

Dr Scholls for her ball of foot cushions are soft massaging gel insole cushions made for the ball-of-foot sensitive area. The cushioning fits women's shoes in a comfortable manner, because of their small size.
See www.drscholls.com

July 28, 2016

This is God's greatest gift to the world. I love this product and the Rub Relief strips. I like that I can customize it to the length I want. I can't wear shoes without this!

November 24, 2011

I really loved this! Especially if you're in heels all day/evening and find your feet get really sore. It's like walking on cushions.

May 31, 2011

Dr Scholls for her ball and foot cushions are great when your heels are killing your feet. I started having a hard time wearing my heels about eight years ago. I couldn’t even walk a few steps in them any more with out the balls of my feet killing me. I hate flats because I’m short enough as it is. So when I found the Dr Scholls for her ball and feet cushions I had to give them a try. They made my high heels feel a little tight at first, but they also made my feet happy again. I now can wear my heels all day, or all night long with out the pain. It's like walking on little cushions all day.