• Dr. Scholl's For Her Open Shoe Insoles with Massaging Gel
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her Open Shoe Insoles with Massaging Gel

Dr. Scholl's For Her Open Shoe Insoles with Massaging Gel Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 164 in Foot Care

Ideal for sandals and slides, these ultra-slim and discreet insoles provide cushioning where most needed. Made in China.

January 08, 2016

This is an amazing product I get tired feet and I have weak arches and this really helps me out it's well worth the price it makes my feet feel very comfortable and supported

May 04, 2015

These are wonderful for sandels. The gel makes them easier to wear with sandels. Great product!

April 08, 2015

I got these for my summer job, because I had to be in wood bottom shoes. These made them so much more comfortable! The extra cushioning at the heel was nice, and they are super thin so your foot isn't squished in your shoe.

August 15, 2007

These are great because you can fit them into any woman's shoe AND they have massaging gel soles, which give an added comfort. I also enjoy these specific insoles for the fact that there is no cutting required, as opposed to the standard insole, that you cut down to your foot size. Cushy and affordable.